What are you reading?

Rankineer

I'm currently reading this (big fan of Twilight):

600full-twilight-twilight-book-1-1.jpg

Finished the all saga and decided to read everything again! After finish it, will start the new book that J.K. Rowling made " The Casual Vacancy"!

I´m a fan of Harry Potter as well, and like I read the 7 books of it, decided to give a try to this one.

Novel_Paperback_Cover.jpg

I'm normally not really a fan of reading but this really interests me since I love the game :)

I was actually thinking of picking up that book however I was wondering, do I need to have played Bioshock in order to enjoy Rapture? I planned on playing Bioshock when I pick up Infinite but as for now, would you recommend it? I've played Bioshock 2 if that helps?

I was actually thinking of picking up that book however I was wondering, do I need to have played Bioshock in order to enjoy Rapture? I planned on playing Bioshock when I pick up Infinite but as for now, would you recommend it? I've played Bioshock 2 if that helps?

The book is about what happens before the first game, so I think it's a good idea to first read the book and then play the first Bioshock game.

Would you recommend the The Girl With The Dragon's Tattoo? I've never seen the movie but that it looked interesting, or should I just skip it and watch the movie?

I definitely suggest reading it prior to seeing the movie (depending on which version of the film you will be watching, there is a Swedish & Hollywood/American version). It is a bit of a slow read in the beginning but picks up the pace quickly.  The ending in the Hollywood film adaption is different. Like the twist is more drawn out in the book than the movie. Hope that makes sense.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...