What are you reading?

Rankineer

Volume_13_Too_Far_Gone.jpg

Just finished my undergrad and said I would do a bunch of randomness-- one of them being reading The Walking Dead Comics because I really like the TV series and the game from Telltale Games :P. Currently on volume 13 and its interesting to see people's counterparts from the comics on the tv show.

Just finished the last chapter of The Hunger Games. Awesome book.

The second is decent, but very similar to the first. The third shouldn't have been written but once you read the first two you can't not read the last :P

Myself I'm reading A Dance With Dragons 1: Dreams and Dust

a-dance-with-dragons-part-1-dreams-and-d

I'm only about 170 pages in but I'm liking it. It's nice to hear from Jon and Dany again after A Feast For Crows (which btw is much better than people make it out to be)

Doctor Who... books? :S

Yes. There are the novelisations of the tv episodes from many years ago. But there is a whole series of original novels featuring both the current doctor and another 3 series of books from 2 separate publishers featuring past doctors. There are many many books of all genres to choose from. Doctor who is so diverse as a format that you could have a futuristic sci if book or a traditional historical intrigue. Some of the best we're published by Virgin in the 90's. the 'new adventures' and 'missing adventures' were great!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

The Diesel Odyssey of Clessie Cummins. If you're a fan of the diesel engine you need to read this book, Cummins did more for the diesel engine than anybody except Rudolph Diesel ad the argument could be made that he did more than Rudolph himself. The book is written by his son so it offers a pretty unique insight into the mans life.  

BOOK-TheDieselOdyssey.gif

Parker

• Like 1