What are you reading?

Rankineer

oooh, so glad I saw this tread, am a massive reader! :D atm i am reading 7028.jpg

first 4 of these I started saturday, started this one last night and already mid way through! When i've finished these, tempted to re-read american Psycho,

9780547928227_p0_v2_s260x420.JPG

The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien

Having nothing else to read, I finally pulled this dust-tin off the shelf and began reading it; I've been fairly enjoying it, although it has gotten a little slow in the middle. I have no interest in the film, so the book shall be embedded in my memory, rather than visual effects, etc.

51bVY%2BFG7XL.jpg

I pretty much absorb books. I can't seem to go a day without reading.

The Border trilogy is amazing; definitely one of my favourites by Mr. McCarthy. 

How to Archer: The Ultimate Guide To Espionage and Style and Women and Also Cocktails Ever Written

1a28_how_to_archer_book.jpg

If you like the show you should read the book, it is great. 

Parker

I need this book.

I'm reading the following: 

Looking-for-alaska.jpg

The 16-year-old in me is relating to this book on a profound level. 

1portrait300.jpg

You can't really go wrong with a bit of Joyce. He's been a great companion during the past week of sunshine and relaxation. 

Edited by Gotakibono

I finished All the Pretty Horses and absolutely fell in love with it. I've taken so many amazing quotes.

I pretty much did the same. I have a little notepad stowed away beside my bookshelf in which I write down all of the best quotes I read - just so I can whip them out and sound like I know what the fuck I'm talking about once in a while. It's safe to say All the Pretty Horses had me reaching for that notepad on more than one occasion. 

• Like 2

I pretty much did the same. I have a little notepad stowed away beside my bookshelf in which I write down all of the best quotes I read - just so I can whip them out and sound like I know what the fuck I'm talking about once in a while. It's safe to say All the Pretty Horses had me reaching for that notepad on more than one occasion. 

I used to have a little notepad and then someone I know bought me this really pretty, bound notepad and it's now my quote book. Sure enough the most recent editions are from All the Pretty Horses! Nice to know I'm not the only one that does this ^^

• Like 1

I used to have a little notepad and then someone I know bought me this really pretty, bound notepad and it's now my quote book. Sure enough the most recent editions are from All the Pretty Horses! Nice to know I'm not the only one that does this ^^

We're the normal ones... I think? :P I should probably treat myself (or hope someone else treats me) to a new notepad; the current one's getting on.  You should finish the Border Trilogy now, as I can promise you there are many more luscious quotes left to find. Anyway, happy reading. 

• Like 1