Rain trophy didn't unlock for me.

xLetsP1ayGod

49 minutes ago, xLetsP1ayGod said:

I completed the game and noticed I missed an unmissable trophy. I can't figure out how to get back to that area, and as far as I can tell, no one else has had this issue.

sorry to hear, sometimes trophy's can glitch out. happened in another game that listed no warnings about any trophy that may glitch. only advise i can give is either load up a prior save back to where the event takes place (put your save on the cloud) and making sure it pops when all requirements are fulfilled will be just fine if for some reason it happens after that (try and load the same save again).

Edited by kingdrake2

• 6 years later...

I just had this trophy glitch out and it was the last one I needed for the platinum. After getting to the end of the Core section, I went over my trophy list and realized I needed to reset my file and speedrun back to the rainy section of Waterfall.

The only reason I can think it didn't pop is because, on the first attempt, I used the umbrella on the statue for the piano puzzle and then talked to the yellow monster without an umbrella equipped.

After the reset, I made sure to have an umbrella equipped before doing the rainy section.

@Golden Devil GamerOn the off chance that the guide writer reads this, please mark "Rain" as buggy!

Edited by ScottyDaHotty2