Platinum Owners, Help!

dev2610

I am pretty embarrassed to ask for this but I need links to some solid video guides for this game that will walk me through the entire game, all the way to platinum. I am hard pressed for time due to work commitments and with server shutting down soon, I need to clear this out of my burgeoning backlog. Links will be appreciated and if you're planning to start the game yourself, add me for co-op, boss fights will be easy.

• Like 1

I don’t know if this will help with the collectibles but it should give you a path to go by and if you also follow zolanton’s amazing guide you should be able to do it. 

From what I know it’s hard to do co op with one person all the way through because you need to be near the same level all the way. Im planning to start it after my current game though because the servers are closing in February.

Edited by Hogie838

iirc it's highly recommended to do the platinum entirely offline anyway (because of the world state), so the servers shutting down shouldn't be any problem.

only exception would be ofc if you want someone to drop all those weapons for you ;)

i personally used the following guide as some sort of mini-walkthrough:

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/demon-s-souls/70166-how-platinum-demons-souls-10-hours.html

good luck and have fun with this awesome game! (really hoping for a remaster here)

• Like 1

sad to hear this games shutting its servers - a shame - played the hell outa it * Still dont have platinum, Need a few "Max enchantment of X-stone* 
if you can find someone to drop items/rings and I cant' remember if possible, but Boss souls -  will greatly speed your plat. 

*I my self personally wouldn't mind someone doping weapons an rings, xD  I duno why but getting them shards an slabs is a pain in demons (Dark souls  felt easier with there up grades )