12 Christmas Deals (EU)

dermarx

Like every year, we'll get the 12 christmas deals.

GT Sport for €29,99 / £24.99

GT Sport Digital Deluxe Edition for €39,99 / £34.99

https://store.playstation.com/de-de/grid/STORE-MSF75508-12DEALS17/1?emcid=so-st-127161
https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/grid/STORE-MSF75508-12DEALS17/1?emcid=so-st-127161

Valid until 24th December 3pm

Edited by dermarx

Just now, Happy said:

I don’t think i’ve ever seen any of those deals that are actually worth it. Thank god the January sales are coming soon enough.

That's what i always think about these deals as well. The prices are never that good and if you wait the same games will be on sale next year for €20 less then they are now.

Want to play Crash but i think €25 is still a bit much

These are usually AAA games that have been out for a few weeks up to half a year or so and haven't really been on a good sale yet. 

I haven't seen a deal yet that was worth it to me but then again I usually don't buy AAA games digitally on a home console until they're super cheap, like €10-€15.

Rise of the Tomb Raider was a brilliant price last year (~£20 not long after launch) but generally these sales are pretty poor, £5-10 off pretty recent games, which have most likely dropped way more for physical copies. I'll keep my eye on the sale, but will probs be a waste of time.

11 hours ago, Happy said:

I don’t think i’ve ever seen any of those deals that are actually worth it. Thank god the January sales are coming soon enough.

#fact

I guess Christmas is a rip-off, if this is 12 Christmas deals.

The Digital Flash! sale is pretty decent though! :) 

Edited by MMDE