dermarx

12 Christmas Deals (EU)

86 posts in this topic

Next Deal is online: Need for Speed Payback for €34,99 / £29.99 - Deluxe Edition for €44,99 / £39.99

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, sephirothdude said:

Another day another poxy games that nobody wants on sale! 

I don't think that anyone wants it, on sale or not

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It seems like next deal is Assassins Creed Origins for 39,99€

It's not in the PSN online yet, but I saw it on Facebook

 

It's online in PSN now

Edited by dermarx
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hellblade is on sale for £16.99 / €20.99 !!! Weekend savings deal!! 

 

Others

 

Lego Ninjago 

Destiny 2 (all editions) 

Edited by DarkSoleride
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, dermarx said:

It seems like next deal is Assassins Creed Origins for 39,99€

It's not in the PSN online yet, but I saw it on Facebook

 

It's online in PSN now

 

Well, that's cheaper than what I can get it for at Amazon in the US (though not by much, and the one at Amazon is physical).

 

The 12 duds of Christmas continue...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Next Deal is online:

Middle-earth: Shadow of War for €34,99 / £29.99

Middle-earth: Shadow of War Gold Edition €64,99 / £57.99

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, the_-_Dude-_- said:

Hello everybody. 

I found this on the net Christmas deals number 6, 7, 8 and 9

https://m.imgur.com/a/n8X7Q

 

 

I learn to look for good even in sad situations. So, bright side is, I'll get to keep me money and spend 'em on smth.... more enjoyable...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, theomgkitteh said:

 

 

I learn to look for good even in sad situations. So, bright side is, I'll get to keep me money and spend 'em on smth.... more enjoyable...

COD WW2 is good, no? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10.12.2017 at 10:07 PM, the_-_Dude-_- said:

Hello everybody. 

I found this on the net Christmas deals number 6, 7, 8 and 9

https://m.imgur.com/a/n8X7Q

 

I want the number 9

 

It seems like this is true. Maybe. Well, deal number 7 is Southpark - The Fractured but whole and it is online.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Next Deal is online:

Star Wars Battlefront II for €34,99 / £29.99

Star Wars Battlefront II Elite Trooper Deluxe Edition €44,99 / £39.99

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, dermarx said:

Next Deal is online:

Star Wars Battlefront II for €34,99 / £29.99

Star Wars Battlefront II Elite Trooper Deluxe Edition €44,99 / £39.99

Yes and the next is call of duty WW2 for the same price 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/12/2017 at 9:07 PM, the_-_Dude-_- said:

Hello everybody. 

I found this on the net Christmas deals number 6, 7, 8 and 9

https://m.imgur.com/a/n8X7Q

 

I want the number 9

if you find the rest let me know, thanks

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, PhantomBlade19 said:

if you find the rest let me know, thanks

Yep, Russian PS Blog guys were right. 

Please post here if you get the rest

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry, I'm a little bit late; next deal:

Call of Duty WWII for €49,99 / £39.99

Call of Duty WWII Digital Deluxe Edition €74,99 / £64.99

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So far it seems I get to save my money for the January sale, saying that I don't think i've ever brought anything from the 12 deals.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope one of the last deals is Horizon Zero Dawn or especially for what I hope, that the DLC frozen wilds would be cheaper, because I dont started the game (I want to play the whole adventure)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, sephirothdude said:

Nier please please please please PLEASE!

 

 

New deal seems to be Fifa 18...........

 

£35 or £45 for Ronaldo edition and £60 for icon edition. I'm sure most Fifa fans would have the game already.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, stupot00 said:

 

 

New deal seems to be Fifa 18...........

 

£35 or £45 for Ronaldo edition and £60 for icon edition. I'm sure most Fifa fans would have the game already.

 

It's true, and it is online:

Fifa 18 for €39,99 / £34.99

Fifa 18 Ronaldo €44,99 / £44.99

Fifa 18 ICON Edition €69,99 / £59.99

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, dermarx said:

 

It's true, and it is online:

Fifa 18 for €39,99 / £34.99

Fifa 18 Ronaldo €44,99 / £44.99

Fifa 18 ICON Edition €69,99 / £59.99

Wow FIFA.....there are better games that deserve to be on sale rather than FIFA 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, stupot00 said:

 

 

New deal seems to be Fifa 18...........

 

£35 or £45 for Ronaldo edition and £60 for icon edition. I'm sure most Fifa fans would have the game already.

 

:(

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, dermarx said:

 

It's true, and it is online:

Fifa 18 for €39,99 / £34.99

Fifa 18 Ronaldo €44,99 / £44.99

Fifa 18 ICON Edition €69,99 / £59.99

FIFA really Sony? every FIFA player buy it on day one, they don't need deals and sales for this anual trash game, even COD is better then this, well I expected more... :( 

1 hour ago, sephirothdude said:

Nier please please please please PLEASE!

yeah NieR should have been the deal not FIFA...

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, PhantomBlade19 said:

FIFA really Sony? every FIFA player buy it on day one, they don't need deals and sales for this anual trash game, even COD is better then this, well I expected more... :( 

yeah NieR should have been the deal not FIFA...

 

Maybe we'll get lucky Wednesday -_-

Edited by sephirothdude
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.