Gameplay advice sharing thread!

Soufwar

• 2 weeks later...
On 30/11/2017 at 7:36 PM, Soufwar said:

Hey everyone, this game is hard. Lets not sugarcoat it, its hard as balls, so lets share advices to get over it and get that sweet sweet rare 100% 

Just need a lot of reflex and try to memorize each level since spawn are always at same place. The best training is playing on endless mode when you are able to reach wave 10/12 without lose a life you are probably ready for this. I don't want to spam my video, but if you want just take a look on youtube. Good luck man just don't lose the patience and you will do it. 

9 hours ago, killer91ITA said:

Just need a lot of reflex and try to memorize each level since spawn are always at same place. The best training is playing on endless mode when you are able to reach wave 10/12 without lose a life you are probably ready for this. I don't want to spam my video, but if you want just take a look on youtube. Good luck man just don't lose the patience and you will do it. 

I can do until level 27-29 without losing a life but always a dumb mistake comes back to bite me in the ass. In endless i am terrible, i cant get past zone 5. I play on Vita and i think thats my problem because the PS4 version has more effects on screen that help for noticing enemies. 

2 hours ago, Soufwar said:

I can do until level 27-29 without losing a life but always a dumb mistake comes back to bite me in the ass. In endless i am terrible, i cant get past zone 5. I play on Vita and i think thats my problem because the PS4 version has more effects on screen that help for noticing enemies. 

Yeah definitelly playing on vita can be a problem since you see nothing here. Try on ps4 you will see the difference. Honestly from wave 27 to 29 i have never failed, had much trouble in the last (here i am died a couple of time) but my nigthmare was 20-21, here there aren't a lot of enemy but a lot of rocks, and i will keep dying for this since everytime i was focused on enemies and i didn't see this ?

13 hours ago, killer91ITA said:

Yeah definitelly playing on vita can be a problem since you see nothing here. Try on ps4 you will see the difference. Honestly from wave 27 to 29 i have never failed, had much trouble in the last (here i am died a couple of time) but my nigthmare was 20-21, here there aren't a lot of enemy but a lot of rocks, and i will keep dying for this since everytime i was focused on enemies and i didn't see this 1f602.png

I will have to play this on PS4, i feel like the Vita is only for training and not for fully completing the game, thank you for your advices and congratulations for finishing this one, its really well deserved :)