Greetings!

KelrothMaglorix

Greetings everyone! I'm a long time gamer and recently turned trophy collector. I've lurked on this site for a while now and never thought of becoming an active member but since this is a fresh start I thought I would give it a go. ☺️ I'm into a lot of different genres of gaming but my main area of expertise is, RPGs, Survival Horror, little bit of FPS from my younger days and basiclly anything Souls-like. Never really had the motivation to try and go for trophies but I at least want to give it my best shot! xD

Thank you for taking time in your days to give this a read and hopefully I can become a regular member of this community and maybe make some friends along the way.

Take care everyone.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Primeape said:

Hi welcome!

Good luck and have fun!

Ooo Demon's Souls and Dead Space, enjoy!

I love me some Souls games! hopefully I’ll be able to Plat them this time around since I’ve never before.

1 hour ago, MMDE said:

You played most of the games on Xbox or PC or something? :)

I used to play a lot of Xbox back in the day but I moved to PS a few years back. This is more of a new account from my old one as it was just a bunch 1% and games I have no more interest in. xD

15 hours ago, Froopy said:

Welcome to where you're going!

You mention RPGs.  Have you heard of I am Setsuna?  It's an interesting little turn based RPG from SquareEnix with an intriguing story.  I'd suggest giving it a look :3

Thank you very much for the suggestion and I am interested in it and more likely will take a look at some point. From what I have heard though it is very similar to Final Fantasy X and that game is my favorite of all time! ( Plan on making it my 100th Plat, high goals I know xD)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KelrothMaglorix said:

Thank you very much for the suggestion and I am interested in it and more likely will take a look at some point. From what I have heard though it is very similar to Final Fantasy X and that game is my favorite of all time! ( Plan on making it my 100th Plat, high goals I know xD)

I can understand that.  I wanna make Sonic Generations my 20th plat.  :P  What was your proudest plat?

7 hours ago, dermarx said:

Hello & wellcome. Enjoy your stay here 

Thank you very much for that. ^^

19 hours ago, Froopy said:

I can understand that.  I wanna make Sonic Generations my 20th plat.  :P  What was your proudest plat?

I really didn’t have that many Plats in my old one hence why I’ve made new one. I did Plat Evil Within on that account and I was proud of it so that’s why I’m gonna make it my first on this one. =)

• Like 2

On 11/30/2017 at 0:23 PM, KelrothMaglorix said:

Greetings everyone! I'm a long time gamer and recently turned trophy collector. I've lurked on this site for a while now and never thought of becoming an active member but since this is a fresh start I thought I would give it a go. 263a.png I'm into a lot of different genres of gaming but my main area of expertise is, RPGs, Survival Horror, little bit of FPS from my younger days and basiclly anything Souls-like. Never really had the motivation to try and go for trophies but I at least want to give it my best shot! xD

Thank you for taking time in your days to give this a read and hopefully I can become a regular member of this community and maybe make some friends along the way.

Take care everyone.

Welcome to the site and good luck on your trophy hunting!