Let's Build a Game Collection (RPG, Racing, Fighting)

German_Atheist

3 hours ago, PSXtreme_ said:

Just remember when buying used GOTY or limited edition versions...the Publishers LOVE to have just the standard game included in the case and all the extra stuff is available via voucher...which has already been used.

There certainly are exceptions. GTA IV and RDR for example. Fallout 3 and New Vegas are also complete, while Fallout 4 GotY is a sad joke.

6 hours ago, Piano Reeves said:

There certainly are exceptions. GTA IV and RDR for example. Fallout 3 and New Vegas are also complete, while Fallout 4 GotY is a sad joke.

Oh yes...there are always exceptions...The Gow Collection had 3 physical copies and the 2 portable ports were d/l's. The Destiny: The Taken King had just the main game on disk, and the rest was only available via voucher, which just happened to have expired 2 months ago...it's just a buyer beware statement...sometimes batteries are NOT included...

15 minutes ago, PSXtreme_ said:

You're absolutely right. The Voucher I got with my game only existed in my reality and having to d/l the games into my HDD was something I just dreamed up in hopes to trick you into falling for my plan to take over the world.

Yes, I am right. The version pictured contains both games on disc. The collection you're talking about is NOT the God of War Collection but rather the God of War Saga. It's a completely different product only released in North America. Get your facts straight.

adet2h4at4or8f.png

Edited by Piano Reeves

23 hours ago, Van-Helsings said:

Lol if you are in germany, why you only want NA games?

I don't. I never said that or something that comes even close to your assumption. Are you trying to attack a straw man here because I rejected your offer? :rolleyes:
---
However, I just purchased my first set of games on a German recommerce website. Most of the stuff was dirt cheap. I'll post photos of the stuff as soon as it reached its new home. Here's the list. Btw, my domestic currency is the Euro. To make it easier for you to compare I also converted the prices to US Dollars and British Pounds. That shows how nice I am. B)

4554htqawe4s3qwm.png

5 hours ago, Lorajet said:

Wait a minute!!  I thought we were only listing games for the PS3?  I see GTAV for the PS4 there!

It's only there to show how pathetic my current "collection" is. 

5 hours ago, Lorajet said:

How about Rayman Legends?

Not really my cup of tea. I always sucked at platformers. The game was also re-released on PS4, so it wouldn't qualify for my collection plans anyway.

I want to apologize for my harsh tone recently. I'm pretty stressed out at the moment and get pissed off really quickly.

• Like 1

Alright, here is my first shipment of games for my collection. The only game missing is Midnight Club L.A., which came in a horrible condition and will be sent back for a refund/replacement. FIFA09, however, was actually still sealed in its shrink wrap.

img_04402lq2x.jpg

img_04393xqr1.jpg

img_04415aryx.jpg

img_04422uo8u.jpg

Edited by Piano Reeves
  • Like 1

Hey, just wanted to add that Yakuza 3 has a soundtrack OST included with the Premium Edition of the game. I found one for about 10€, in mint condition. Don't know if anyone else notified you of this, but just a FYI. 

IMG_6457.JPG

Edited by d1l2e3v4
Added picture.
  • Like 1

On 12/9/2017 at 9:16 PM, darkalphar said:

Any particular reason why Agarest War isn't on your list?

On 12/10/2017 at 3:27 AM, Piano Reeves said:

Yep. The retail version has no trophies. Only the digital one has.

I can say for sure that the physical european version of agarest zero has a trophee list (you can see it on my profile) because i got the limited edition (with the soundtrack).

And what about South Park : The Stick of Truth?

16 hours ago, grifteskymfning said:

What cover language is your Legends of Wrestlemania?

It's in French and German. The game comes even with two manuals in said languages. I've never seen this before. It's most likely the Swiss version of the game as German and French are two major languages in Switzerland. (Picture 1 and Picture 2)

14 hours ago, LilFlower85 said:

I can say for sure that the physical european version of agarest zero has a trophee list (you can see it on my profile) because i got the limited edition (with the soundtrack).

And what about South Park : The Stick of Truth?

This is not about Agarest Zero. it's about the very first Agarest, released in 2007. Only the 2010 US re-release has trophies. This version is only available digitally. See here.
South Park was re-released on PS4.

However, after much consideration I will include PS4 games as well. It's somehow pointless to be limited to PS3 games only.
Any input is appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...

This is a great idea, i did the same some weeks ago but in excel, and in the release order of the games...

7S5BGwu.png

I started with racing games but then...

qRppArN.png

Parts of the RPG list is this:

CCNFAXd.png

Yellow date: The ones i own

Green game name: PS Vita game

Green game name: PS4 game

Red color next to a game: Japanese texts game

It seems that i'm missing some of your Fight games, so i'm going to copy yours ?

• Like 1

It does looks better, Thanks!

Also, the names i copied from psnprofiles are all in MAYUS, but i think there is no fix for that ?

Here is the list of the PS3 RPG games: 

RECORD OF AGAREST WAR
DISGAEA 3: ABSENCE OF JUSTICE
CROSS EDGE
WHITE KNIGHT CHRONICLES
SACRED 2: FALLEN ANGEL
AGAREST: GENERATIONS OF WAR ZERO
Tales of Vesperia
TRINITY UNIVERSE
Last Rebellion
RESONANCE OF FATE
AR TONELICO QOGA KNELL OF AR CIEL