Project Platinum: Warriors

Leon Castle

15 hours ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

In 4 Empires there's a section where it has all of the characters and with each character is a title. On Lu Bu his title is "The Avatar of Battle, The Ultimate Warrior". This makes me happy lol

Lu Bu is the Rank pic... one wonderful day.

I'd like to be added as "One-Eyed Dragon" please. I have the following platinums:

• Dynasty Warriors 6
  • Dynasty Warriors 7
  • Dynasty Warriors 7 Xtreme Legends
  • Dynasty Warriors 8
  • Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends
  • Samurai Warriors 4
  • Samurai Warriors 4-II
  • Warriors Orochi 3
  • Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate

Hopefully, I get the chance to work on 7 and 8 Empires before DW9 releases in February. I'm so hyped for it~

• Like 1

10 hours ago, FallenElysion said:

I'd like to be added as "One-Eyed Dragon" please

Added :)

10 hours ago, FallenElysion said:

Dynasty Warriors 6

Empires right? The Eng Dud/Story version of DW6 don`t have Trophies.

12 hours ago, FallenElysion said:

I got the Dynasty Warriors 7 Empires platinum now, so that ranks me up to "Ultimate Warrior".

Updated

12 hours ago, FallenElysion said:

Also, @Leon Castle, if you need any help with the rank icons and/or banner, do let me know, I'd be happy to help.

The Banner

Spoiler

logo01.png

Replace All(Star)Stars with Project:platinum:Platinum if cutting is possible

The rank icons

:hidden::

Spoiler

575?cb=20101204215025

and

464?cb=20101204215202

Just the Faces

:bronze::

Spoiler

480?cb=20170908182625

Just the Face

:silver::

Spoiler

416?cb=20121129011706

Just the Face

:gold::

Spoiler

480?cb=20130501044102

Just the Face

:platinum::

Spoiler

480?cb=20161015052321

Just the Face

Super :platinum::

Spoiler

480?cb=20170518132504

Just the Face

Special Awards icons (Purple Color)

True Warrior of the 3 Kingdoms:

Spoiler

480?cb=20170518164906

and

480?cb=20170908182857

Just the Faces

Unrivaled Warrior:

Spoiler

480?cb=20160714154616

and

480?cb=20161015060155

Just the Faces

The Best Warrior across Dimensions

Spoiler

musou_stars___arnice_from_nights_of_azur

and

480?cb=20161222151604

and

480?cb=20140722031742

Just the Faces

Western Warrior

Spoiler

musou_stars-3650470.jpg

11 hours ago, FallenElysion said:

I had difficulty trying to remove the "All-Stars" bit from the logo. So instead, I made the "Warriors" text from scratch. I hope it's alright:

CjebqWg.png

And here are the icons:

C4oLBK8.png ykIDtwL.png xqGoj2Z.png I8KltH7.png dxKSdyR.png TtrCMJY.png JqfsTUJ.png pfHImSw.png PoOywWc.png

Let me know if you need anything altered or changed.

Wonderful <3, There`s one thing I`am wondering about. Where`s the Demon King icon? 

3 hours ago, mako-heart said:

Please add me, I only have 6 Empires tho.

Added

3 hours ago, mako-heart said:

I am taking a break from Strikeforce, but that's what I'm working on next... If people need to add me on online trophies. I'll probably be on PS3 more often again.

The only online thing I miss from that game is the 4 Gods Statues Treasure

I'm still working on DW8 Xtreme Legends. All stages on Ultimate difficulty are out of the way, now I'm trying to get an A rank on the results screen for all hypothetical stages. That means playing on Ultimate again due to the lowered requirements for A ranks on higher difficulties. An A rank on the total results screen requires getting an A for beating enemies, an A for the time it took to clear the stage and an A for feats during the stage. Feats are not worth mentioning, I have some bodyguards with me that will spam stratagems for a guaranteed A rank.

Most stages are perfectly doable, others are way too inconsistent when considering the requirements for the other stages. It's either time or kills that's the problem (with kills being the minor problem, just stay longer and kill more). You generally don't have to worry about time (to the point where I stayed in stages way longer than I needed to complete them, I'm talking about completion times between 20 and 30 minutes that still gave me A ranks), but there are some stages that need to be completed as fast as possible. That's what's bothering me. Either make us complete all of them as fast as we can or at our own speed, but don't make some random stages way harder than others on the clearing time when it makes no sense to do so. It doesn't feel like the devs thought it through properly, there's no reason for them to be completed faster from a gameplay point of view. It's actually the opposite, playing through these stages properly (i. e. killing all enemy officers) takes much longer than stages with generous clearing times.

26 stages left to do.

• Like 1

Cleared all hypothetical stages on A rank for the Ultimate Rating trophy in DW8 XL. If someone else wants this trophy, be sure to save your game before defeating the enemy commander. Then check your rank and close to game if it's not an A. Do not confirm your rank by pressing :cross: when the game informs you of your rank, it'll save the game afterwards and you lose your interim save from right before fighting the enemy commander. You can't do anything about the time, if that's not an A, you still have to clear the stage again, but if you need more kills or feats, then you can start the game again and continue the stage without starting all over again.

The missing trophies are Goal Getter (complete all goals in the hypothetical stages) and Musou Collector (collect all 6 star weapons, there's one for each character). Both are generally not done on Ultimate difficulty, though there are a few exceptions where the enemies need more health and defense to accomplish certain goals. The weapons can be obtained on Hard or higher, so they'll be done on Hard.

• Like 1

All objectives in the hypothetical stages are out of the way. They were a bit more annoying than I expected. Beating 100 enemies with storm rush on multiple stages was the only troublesome objective. My weapons were simply too strong to trigger storm rush reliably before killing the officer and the weapons I used (flutes) killed most surrounding enemies before triggering storm rush and have a limited range. I'm glad that part is out of the way. Now all that remains are getting all 6 start weapons, I can go back to using my regular weapons to breeze through the stages.

• Like 1

The deed is done.

1L5a5b1b.png

True Warrior of the 3 Kingdoms

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2503-dynasty-warriors-8-xtreme-legends/viech54

Getting all ultimate weapons was just time consuming. It wasn't hard at all, having the weapon of my

choice all the time made it much easier. Still, the game is way too grindy for my liking and I'm glad it's over.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, viech54 said:

The deed is done.

1L5a5b1b.png

True Warrior of the 3 Kingdoms

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2503-dynasty-warriors-8-xtreme-legends/viech54

Getting all ultimate weapons was just time consuming. It wasn't hard at all, having the weapon of my

choice all the time made it much easier. Still, the game is way too grindy for my liking and I'm glad it's over.

Good Job? It was nice of you to update your progress as this game don`t have a Guide yet.

6 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

Good Job1f44d.png It was nice of you to update your progress as this game don`t have a Guide yet.

Thanks. I considered writing a guide, but I played the game in German, it'd be a problem of finding the official English translation.

Most of the game is fairly straight forward, a guide isn't really needed. I mean, sure, I took a look at the guide over at playstationtrophies.com for any missables (there are none), but did more than 90% of the game without following the guide. A decent understanding of the gameplay (I'd rate the difficulty on Ultimate 5/10) is required and some skill is required or it won't work, though.

One thing people need to know is that importing a savegame from Dynasty Warriors 8 saves quite a bit of time, so do yourself a favor and platinum that first before starting DW8XL.

If people need help, I'm willing to answer any questions they may have in this topic as best as I can.

• Like 1

On 12/28/2017 at 11:03 AM, viech54 said:

One thing people need to know is that importing a savegame from Dynasty Warriors 8 saves quite a bit of time, so do yourself a favor and platinum that first before starting DW8XL.

Is it possible to import a savegame from Dynasty Warriors 7 to DW7XL? anyway thanks for the advice about XL, Then I`am done with Empires then I go over to the Numbers so I can import to XL(if DW7XL can import from Dynasty Warriors 7)