Pay attention

KenjiCBZ

This trophy did not pop up: I don't know if it was glitched of I was wrong somewhere.

I used Karl Anderson with Luke Gallows as manager, and I fought Aiden English; I hit English until he was red, then I let him hit me until Luke Gallows distracted him. At this point I walked to him and I pressed up the Right Analogic Stick, pinning him with a Roll Up and winning the match. What do you think? Was it bugged or not? I unlocked the trophy requiring to win a match as Karl Anderson, but not this one.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I couldn't even get the distraction animation to properly play out; it would just end up abruptly as soon as it started.

What I ended up doing was to play the game without the last patch, then I could get Maryse to properly distract my opponent and get the roll up successfully. The trophy popped then.

On 12/18/2017 at 2:06 AM, TioJuanjo said:

I couldn't even get the distraction animation to properly play out; it would just end up abruptly as soon as it started.

What I ended up doing was to play the game without the last patch, then I could get Maryse to properly distract my opponent and get the roll up successfully. The trophy popped then.

How did you do it without last patch? 

You can only get pay attention trophy with disc only copy people that have digital copy are fucked patch 1.05 broke the trophy sorry for the bad news

2k fixed hot hot hot trophy in the progress they broke pay attention with patch 1.05 thats 2k for you

Its been broken with patch 1.05 since nov 20 2017 

• 3 weeks later...