Aexuz

Post your newest 100%

4,029 posts in this topic

Virtua Fighter 2. 

 

Currently working on Okami HD and Battlefield 1943.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Resident Evil 6 (for now since capcom will add more DLC modes and likes the last one's they will most likely include trophies)

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mine is Record of Agarest War Zero. Currently working on Heavy rain and Record of Agarest War 2.

Edited by ghostmonkey18
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When I saw this title, my thought process went a completely different direction. I was thinking more along the lines of 100%, non plat PSN games.

Since the last game I completed didn't have a plat, I felt it appropriate to put in here.

L72a89a.png

 

This game was so much fun.  It was a fairly lengthy 100% too.  Highly recommended. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Resident Evil 6 (for now since capcom will add more DLC modes and likes the last one's they will most likely include trophies)

They are all ready available, 3 dlc modes with 5 trophies a piece bringing the total to 66.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They are all ready available, 3 dlc modes with 5 trophies a piece bringing the total to 66.

 

DLC pack 4 Siege Mode

 

 trophy_gold.png Everybody Dies

      Defeat 100 player-controlled agents and 100 player-controlled creatures.

trophy_silver.png Civilian Casualties

      Defeat the BSAA 100 times.

trophy_silver.png Muder Spree

      Defeat the BSAA as a creature without dying once.

trophy_bronze.png Two Sides of the Same Coin

      Win 10 times.

trophy_bronze.png Protect and Serve

      Protect the BSAA without any of them getting hurt.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just got Welcome Park 100 % few days ago haha

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

L80ff90.png


----- Skyrim -----


----- 100% -----


76/76 trophies


4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bioshock 2, soon to be Dragon Age: Origins

THEQXD.png

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Assassins Creed 2 

 

When I originally played this I wasn't big into trophy hunting and ended up with 81% of the trophies. Since I've started going for trophies on games that 81% has been bothering me for awhile I so went back to the game and worked on the remaining 19% last week.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

                                                                                                                        Sleeping Dogs

                                                                                                          191557d1363944083-100-platinum-completio

                                                                                                                                    100%

                                                                                                                             60/60 trophies

Edited by boghy0205
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hitman Absolution and finally got my 100% on Battlefield: Bad Company 2

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Battlefield 3 was my last 100%.

 

Had the plat since October and already did the first 3 DLCs and since they were all pretty easy and the gameplay is fun for most of the time I couldn't get rid off the game without completing the last 2 DLC. I enjoyed all the DLC and I would recommend any Battlefield fan to play the DLCs.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Battlefield 3 was my last 100%.

 

Had the plat since October and already did the first 3 DLCs and since they were all pretty easy and the gameplay is fun for most of the time I couldn't get rid off the game without completing the last 2 DLC. I enjoyed all the DLC and I would recommend any Battlefield fan to play the DLCs.

DLC overload  :jaymon: lol

 

OT:

L45a3ba.png

FInally!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sleeping Dogs 100% ??

 

?? because I'm not sure if this is the last DLC with trophies.

 

Perhaps someone here knows more about that? Would love more DLC with trophies.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My newest 100% is Touch My Katamari, just got it before bed last night.

Edited by Sabaku_Hoshi
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.