Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I saw this title, my thought process went a completely different direction. I was thinking more along the lines of 100%, non plat PSN games.

Since the last game I completed didn't have a plat, I felt it appropriate to put in here.

L72a89a.png

This game was so much fun.  It was a fairly lengthy 100% too.  Highly recommended. 

• Like 1

Resident Evil 6 (for now since capcom will add more DLC modes and likes the last one's they will most likely include trophies)

They are all ready available, 3 dlc modes with 5 trophies a piece bringing the total to 66.

They are all ready available, 3 dlc modes with 5 trophies a piece bringing the total to 66.

DLC pack 4 Siege Mode

trophy_gold.png Everybody Dies

Defeat 100 player-controlled agents and 100 player-controlled creatures.

trophy_silver.png Civilian Casualties

Defeat the BSAA 100 times.

trophy_silver.png Muder Spree

Defeat the BSAA as a creature without dying once.

trophy_bronze.png Two Sides of the Same Coin

Win 10 times.

trophy_bronze.png Protect and Serve

Protect the BSAA without any of them getting hurt.

Assassins Creed 2 

When I originally played this I wasn't big into trophy hunting and ended up with 81% of the trophies. Since I've started going for trophies on games that 81% has been bothering me for awhile I so went back to the game and worked on the remaining 19% last week.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Sleeping Dogs

191557d1363944083-100-platinum-completio

100%

60/60 trophies

Edited by boghy0205
  • Like 1

Battlefield 3 was my last 100%.

Had the plat since October and already did the first 3 DLCs and since they were all pretty easy and the gameplay is fun for most of the time I couldn't get rid off the game without completing the last 2 DLC. I enjoyed all the DLC and I would recommend any Battlefield fan to play the DLCs.

Battlefield 3 was my last 100%.

Had the plat since October and already did the first 3 DLCs and since they were all pretty easy and the gameplay is fun for most of the time I couldn't get rid off the game without completing the last 2 DLC. I enjoyed all the DLC and I would recommend any Battlefield fan to play the DLCs.

DLC overload  :jaymon: lol

OT:

L45a3ba.png

FInally!

• Like 1