Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

100% number 108 goes to Three Fourths Home: Extended Edition played on PSVita

This is short somewhat thought provoking interactive story of Kelly driving in a storm and talking to her family over the phone.  I found the story somewhat simple and while it does get you thinking about the characters I found by the end of it I did not really care about any of them.  Short 100% and only took a few hours to finish.

Overall 4/10 for enjoyment with 1/10 difficulty taking about 2 hours to complete.

Edited by markcavan
  • Like 1

Dragon Age: Inquisition (PS3)

I platted this game a long time ago, but only recently found out that by purchasing the GOTY edition on PS4, I also had access to the DLC on PS3. Since only the Jaws of Hakkon has trophies, it was an easy move to 100% (although I did have to find the game itself again - thankfully, my library had it).

• Like 2

La36587.png

yeah... not really feeling good after finishing this one... some lines hits the spot and I needed some time to recover and be back to my optimistic self...

sooo.. I finished this one as well:

Le0eca5.png

re:coded

not a fan of it's story tbh... panda-emoticon-17.gif?1292863507 wish they let us use Re:Coded's gameplay... I did enjoy using it's game mechanics and leveling system

DuckTales_Remastered.jpg

100% No. 211 -- Disney's Ducktales Remastered

Overall not nearly as challenging as I expected but the nostalgia factor was damn high! Enjoyed most of it, however "Look Ma No Splats" was buggy for me and the game froze at the end twice. Fans of the original will love it but there are better platformers out there.

Overall: 7/10

Challenge: 6/10

Time to Completion: Approx. 8 Hours

Added 100% Number 8 and Number 9:

Ld3a634.png

The Swapper

I have seen this game get some love and more hate. It was a short game but I found the puzzles to be interesting and felt good after solving a lot of them.

Lebcb4d.png

Dragon Fantasy Book I

Another shorter game. I enjoyed that the story had 4 separate parts, and it was an easy 100%. On to book II which has a platinum.