Aexuz

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

L89ab90.png

100% The Cave

Funny little game but doing 5 complete walkthroughs wasn't that great :(

But there was in every one a painting to find... so it was always entertaining :D

S1cd51c.png

100% Guacamelee (PS3 & Vita)

After I got the Plat I thought "I'm finishing this sometime"...

Took just 2 weeks for this goal :D

I'm kinda glad that I had to beat the entire game again, because the DLCs itselfes are rather short but challenging :)

L2f18b6.png

Difficulty: 1/10

Enjoyment: 3/10

I won't say Battle Trivia Knockout is a horrible game but it really isn't the fun party game it tries to be. The trophies were easy and I'm glad I could finish up this game quite fast  :)

• Like 1

Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse - Episode 2: The Tomb of Sammun-Mak

L860fad.png

Bought a bunch of the old TellTale games last year for $0.99 each. I originally played this episode when I purchased it, and ended up missing one trophy. I am currently going through my massive PS3 backlog and decided I may as well knock the missing trophy out.

Edited by Spartan

#5 (on this account) - Stacking

Not a bad game, and not too hard if you have some imagination. I'd probably have completed it more quickly if I didn't need to sleep so much - which is the main reason I will never try aiming for the leaderboards in speed on any game, because chronic fatigue sucks.

Currently struggling to get My Aquarium to 100% on this account. It wasn't such a hassle on my other - but these dratted fish refuse to breed even once, let alone 20 times, no matter WHAT I do! :(

• Like 1

L376d25.png

100% Welcome Park

L07fc98.png

100% New Paint Park

An hour ago I started Welcome Park on my Vita and was stunned to see a new trophy entry...

So I thought I get another 100% and only the 14 and 15 parts foto puzzle were a bit stress :D

And then some minutes later I read a recomendation about another easy and free 100% entry and sure as hell i went for that too xD

• Like 1

Currently struggling to get My Aquarium to 100% on this account. It wasn't such a hassle on my other - but these dratted fish refuse to breed even once, let alone 20 times, no matter WHAT I do! :(

I know exactly what you are talking about. I had the same issue and ultimately gave up on it. If you get it let me know how please, it would be appreciated. 

tower_of_guns-2.jpg?w=350&h=200&crop=1

Tower of Guns (PS4)

12Sb04ab5.png You Have Played This More Than Joe Has

Finish a 100th run 18th Apr 2016

2:03:16 AM 2.91%

ULTRA RARE 40-gold.png

Edited by skateak
  • Like 1

L3fa2bf.png

Pretty little neat game. I thoroughly enjoyed playing this short game. As much as I liked it, I don't think I should've put down $20 for this game. Maybe I should've waited until the game received like a $5 price down during a sale. But even so, not like I regret buying this game at this time. I really think it was worth it for me to have finally gotten this game. Wasn't such a waste as how I bought 'Gone Home' for $20. Liked that game... but man would I not buy that game for over $10 after I have played it and 100% completed it in such a short notice. That game doesn't have as much replayablity due to how everything is laid out for you, unlike in this game, at least via the aspect of how you can change the outcomes of your dialogue with Delilah, and how you can change the way Henry thinks throughout this game's story. I will definitely play this game again... not for a long time soon though. Hell, I may not play it, I might just let a friend or a girlfriend or someone play this, and I would like to see how their playthrough differentiates itself apart from the playthrough that I played through in my own save file. This game was better than what I expected it to be. Not as amazing as I thought it was gonna be like a year ago from now, but it's still a great game, and this is one of these games that I am glad exists, and that of course, I was able to play. And glad that I didn't have to worry about missing any trophies or anything. To get all trophies for this game, just start and finish the game. Pretty chill, right? People bitched about how this game only had 5 trophies, but eh, whatever. This game is a game that people don't think as a "game" anyways.

Enjoyment: 8.75/10
Difficulty: 1/10

Edited by A Flopping Brawl3r
  • Like 1