Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

Sly Minigames

L589b39.png

Easiest 100% ever with subpar minigames.

Afro Samurai 2

L29ea23.png

One of the most godawful games I've ever played. No idea why I 100%'d it.  :lol:

The Walking Dead: Season 2

L6a019d.png

Fantastic continuation to the original Walking Dead game.

Edited by NESgamer94

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

100% #12 - Hatoful Boyfriend

1L7dde26.png

Difficulty - 1/10

Enjoyment - 9/10

Never before have I been so emotionally attached to birds. Really though, I enjoyed this. I enjoyed the light-hearted tone but the game knew when to get serious. I did think the pacing was a bit weird on the character endings which made them less impactful, but overall it was decent. That was, until I got to the BBL ending which is essentially the true ending. This was fucking amazing. I don't even wanna go into details as I don't want to ruin it, but I didn't expect anything like what it was and it greatly improved my impressions of the game. For that reason I'd definitely recommend this.

100% #13 - Hatoful Boyfriend: Holiday Star

10L1b6156.png

Difficulty - 1/10

Enjoyment - 8.5/10

Finally got round to this, I planned to do this right after the original but I had a sleepy week. I even fell asleep 10 minutes before finishing the game which extended my completion time by about 4 hours :( anyway though, I enjoyed this near enough as much as the original. The only things worse were that it wasn't as surprising as the original and, this will sound like nitpicking but it really bothered me at times, the text box is too transparent which causes the background and text to kinda clash. Apart from that though it's as good as ever, and I do still recommend it. There's also a loooot of 4th wall breaking in this one, which I love xD

Edited by D-Brawl3r
  • Like 3

#117 Tembo the Badass elephant

completed in 1 day and 5 hours

average completion 26%

this is for completed game number, plat is seperate ftw. 

time to start the Order 1886 i know the game is short but gotta research to plat this.

100%  #92

header.jpg?t=1447354306

Alice: Madness Returns / American McGee's Alice

Madness Returns was the easy part, getting past the original game was a real test of patience. Its age definitely shows in the platforming aspect.

• Like 1

L72acd3.png

#59 100% Wake-Up Club

Funny little app that proved to be not really skill based but just luck based  :(

But it seems that I'm rather lucky that after just 12 times i obtained "Get This Party Started"  :)

Considering some people needed hundreds of tries :huh::D

Edited by Evil_Joker88

Le92edd.png

I didn't have any desire to finish this until I heard the next Shantae game was released. I'm glad I did, this was a cool game and I'm look forward to getting the next one sometime soon.

Edited by BCake93

Most recent 100%: 

Lc1492e.png

41/41 Trophies

Difficulty: 1/10

Grind: 1/10

Enjoyment: 10/10 (Only because TWD is life)

This is one of the easiest trophy lists out there. Tell Tale is really nice about that xD. I totally recommend this game whether you're a fan of the show or not. For those who don't know, it's completely different from the show. New people, new stories. But prepare yourself by keeping a box of tissues around....There are some hard moments. The trophy list is as simple as beating the game. The DLC is also VERY easy. Only 2 trophies that you actually have to try for. But even then, it's just making sure you make the right decision at the right time.