Aexuz

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

completed 100% game #130 monster world 4

completed in 23 hours and 13 minutes

average completion 27%

did enjoy it, going to save back to the future episode 2 for tomorrow i am tired tonight and have a guide for it ready i just follow it and i get everything (should also fulfill some of my unearned trophy's with it) long story short i didn't finish it completely one day.

completed 100% game #131 back to the future episode 2 get tannen

completed in 10 months and 1 day (better late than never)

average completion 72%

it helped remove some of my unearned trophy while adding to my game completion percentage. time for renegade ops. this one was bought really early on and i never played it (have the DLC as well).

I think it is okay to post games with Platinum trophies but only when they have DLC trophies so there's a difference between plat and 100% progress...

And yeah, i always wonder why people post games like AC II and Toukiden (just plat nothing different for 100%) here too :huh:

Yeah, my fault, I tried to say that, games with DLC no problem, but games just with platinum I find weird to find them here.

I hope to have Flower ready in a few days :)

Edited by GoldenShaka

L641954.png

Decided to complete it after neglecting it for 3 years...

That was fun to play, we feel there was a big job done in developing the game, especially from a small studio.

However the graphics are so rich that sometimes you don't manage to see what's happening, and character's jumps need some practice to master.

L09a530.png

Retro City Rampage DX

I enjoyed this game a lot. Some of the things made me laugh, like the rant against violent video games. It's even funnier since this is a tribute/parody of the GTA series. The game was quite fun for the most part. Some frustrating moments, but enjoyed the game overall. Like the retro feel as well and the references to old NES games (TMNT, Super Mario Bros 2, etc.) were awesome!

Lc7a432.png

Bought this on sale today for €2,49 and it was actually harder than I thought it'd be  :P.

11/12 trophies are super easy but the trophy for completing Stage 5 in Arcade Mode was a pain for me, even on Easy difficulty xD.

But I managed to finally complete the irritating 5th stage and got this 100% in 59 minutes and 44 seconds  :D.

Difficulty: 2/10

Enjoyment: 7/10 

• Like 1

The Walking Dead: Michonne 

It's a good spin off. Enjoyed the history and the opening song.

Gameplay have some bugs, and the game are not so polished as it should, but the people that enjoy Telltale Games, or just games focused on story telling will probally like the game, as i liked.

Next 100% games:

• The Walking Dead: Season 2
  • Skullgirls: 2nd Encore
  • Fat Princess
  • Rogue Legacy