Aexuz

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

100% game #144 toren

completed in 2 hours and 58 minutes

average completion 50%

vita on standby (having to do stella dungeon on hyperdimension neptunia which i have 2 more to go) before i can start rebirth 3. downloading god of war 3 remaster (looks like i wont be playing till tomorrow morning) i didn't expect to download 36 GB'S :( silver lining to the issue if i complete this before stella it may be plat #109.

gotta use a guide for the collectibles but should be the same game from 3 years ago.

Edited by kingdrake2

#70 - 100%

L8b4842.png

100% on 9th July 2016

(2 months, 3 weeks, 2 hours)

Transistor storyline is short and it's kind of sad in the end but it have beautiful visually graphics and the soundtracks in this game is pretty good too.  :o It's easy to pick but tricky to learn what was my best "Loadout" and how was my "Factions" whose also call as" Weapons" work.  ^_^

Transistor Platinum Video

Led85a1.png

11L9e4b07.png

Fast Food 
Awarded for chomping through Time Attack!

The worst part about playing this game? I now have a craving for fish, and there's no Long John Silver's in or around Baton Rouge, LA. 

200.gif

But I liked it. Fun game. 

Edited by DamagingRob
  • Like 1

100% game #147 Nun attack

completed in 1 day and 5 hours

average completion 45%

would of gotten it done sooner, just got so busy today with real life activity's. as promised to the community i made my timeline to get neptunia rebirth 3 started today. just gotta download and play (with every piece of DLC) that is free.

L722019.png

This game reminded me a bit of Murdered: Soul Suspect, but thankfully here wasn't any tacked on combat scenes. Thanks to BlindMango's guide this was a quick game to get 100%. It took me just over 2 hours to finish this and I did occasionally just admire the beautiful scenery. This game was really pretty and the story was creepy enough for my taste. Definitely not a horror game but the atmosphere was bit oppressive.

Nice little game and it was really cheap on Playstation Store so I would recommend it. Would been nice to have a plat but oh well, you can't get everything.

Enjoyment: 7

Difficulty: 1 (with guide)

• Like 1

L5d7b46.png

This is a puzzle game with very cute graphics, but don't let the small amount of trophies or the cute graphics fool you. Some of the puzzles are fucking tough! Had to use a video guide for some of them, especially in the later stages. Even then, it wasn't easy. Still, if you keep at it, you'll eventually get it done. I enjoyed it except for a few stages that made me want to tear my hair out!

L104324.png

Alex Kidd in Miracle World

Overall this game was just some old school fun. I have to say I'm grateful there's save state abuse in many of these classic Sega titles. My only major complaint is the controls felt  a bit slippery, for lack of a better word. I tried using the d pad instead of the analog stick, but it didn't really help. Still, good while it lasted.

Edited by ShadowStar83x

100% game #149 the adventures of pip

completed in 14 hours and 39 mins

average completion 33%

it was a long day with this indie, planning on lego ninjago nindroids tomorrow morning. too tired to stay up any longer.

Blade Kitten

L2df070.png

I can't remember if I read the webcomic or not.. But I liked the demo of this, and always wanted to give it a try. Not that bad, but also not that great. 100+ collectibles, that could prove frustrating to reach sometimes, and then over an hour mashing  :square: while holding :l2: for a trophy, really didn't help its case. :/ But I liked the character, setting, and music.