Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

After 2 years of not playing it

I finally went back to Urban Trial Freestyle (vita)

And I can proudly say I have 100% completion in it now and can finally delete this fucking game from my handheld

Though I can't sync to the server right now

But soon as I can, that thing is gonna be erased forever!

• Like 1

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

L886765.png

I'm so happy to present #71 game completed finally :D

Took many days and many tries to finish all 1P and 2P trails of Dante's Inferno :D :D :D

Thx to steva24 and mikegem with whom i finished 2P trials...

And every retry made me think why, just why is this only a bronze trophy? God damnit :facepalm:

Lfa8657.png

Finally got the damn Certified Item and luckily it was for Center Balls. I'm glad it's over now. The game is good but luck based trophies are no-no. If they're going to add more trophies there better not be any more of this bullshit.

Other than that, this game is so much fun. Buuut everybody already knows that, so thank you and good night!

100% completed game #151 Dreamals

completed in 20 hours and 50 minutes

average completion 32%

****ing puzzles, they strained my mind hard thank god for guides if stuck. time for lego chima: laval's journey to quell the stress.

Edited by kingdrake2

1Ldc772b.png

The Circle is Now Complete 40-platinum.png

Earn all other trophies in Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II.

Beating those last damn challenges on Gold was a serious pain in the ass... Glad it's over. Loved the game, wish it was a little bit longer though.

100% completed game #153 sam and max: the devils playhouse episode 1: the penal zone

completed in 12 hours and 12 minutes 

average completion 40%

100% completed game #154 sam and max: the devils playhouse episode 2: the tomb of sammun-mak

completed in 1 hour and 37 mins

average completion 53%

100% completed game #155 sam and max: the devils playhouse episode 3: they stole max's brain

completed in 3 hours and 1 minute

average completion 70% (wow its pretty high).

looks like its nep-nep time with hyperdimension neptunia V2 (ps4) since it finished downloading. 

(i consolidated the double completions to save space). final posting as of now for this round.

Edited by kingdrake2

FEZ (81 Completed Game)

1L91615a.png

Enjoyment: 3/10

Difficulty: 3/10 with guide I guess

This game is just weird, weird is the only word that can describe it. The game is a lot good in the indie world but not everyone feels cool playing this indies, I followed a guide otherwise I think I would leave it alone, this kind of games have some cool design, some good puzzles, but I don't the point of the "campaign", all the cubes and all the "crashes" when the game it's reloading (fake :v), ahhhhhhhhh anyway I don't have much to say, it's done xD

Ohhh I liked the new game plus glasses coming down, was badass but they disappeared :'(

Titan Attacks!

13L0b7b72.png

Enjoyment: 2/10

Difficulty: 2/10

Easy game using the "exploit" related to the saves, it's a remastered version of space invaders ahah jk, it's a fine little game.

About the trophies, they are kind of easy, some of them it's needed a little grind, but it's ok :)

The Legend of Heroes - Trails of Cold Steel

1L85e089.png

:platinum: Cold Steel Conqueror  :platinum: 

Very Rare - 7.64%

Ok, I seriously thought that I was going to lose when the last boss used his special.

Nightmare mode on the Kiseki games is really hard when compared to Nightmare mode on Ys games.

I think I will try to get KH2 plat now. After all, I just have to finish the game on Critical mode...

• Like 1

The Swapper

10L5cd284.png

Enjoyment: 4/10

Difficulty: 1/10

This "little" game, depending if you use a guide or not, it's something weird but cool at the same time, I mean the game have some cool puzzles, a good voice acting and some complex sh*t going on but not having enemies put it in a level of go this way, resolve the puzzle, go in another way and keep doing this until finishing the game, can be repetitive even though the puzzles are different and fun.

Trophies: With a guide you should have no problems getting all of them in 2 hours or something, easy!