Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

100% completed game #157 sam and max the devil's playhouse episode 4: beyond the alley of the dolls

completed in 19 hours and 32 mins (horrific time taken)

average completion 67%

100% completed game #158 sam and max the devil's playhouse episode 5: the city that dares not sleep

completed in 4 hours and 1 minute

average completion 63%

wont have a new post for a while, starting hyperdimension neptunia U for vita.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God of War 2

1L3440aa.png

:platinum: Trophy of Gaia  :platinum: 

Uncommon - 27.07%

And it only took 2 and a half years to complete a game of more or less 8 hours long...

God of War 3 is next, but since I played it only once and I have to finish it at least on Titan mode this time, it will not be fast.

#71 - 100%

L551751.png

Trophy in Table Top Racing: World Tour

100% on 10th August 2016

(3 months, 19 hours, 26 minutes )

My "First" racing game since Need of Speed: Most Wanted on PlayStation 2 or should I said karts racing.  :) I didn't play any type of karts racing too so this is new and fresh to me, I think every games that have 4 wheels with a starting grid and a finishing line is new to me now.  :P Whoa...I actually didn't play any racing games on PlayStation 3 then I know the reason "Why" I left the racing world after played this game.   :|

In my opinion this game is pretty fun as I enjoy the challenges like combat races, time attack or even pure racing just to name a few, obviously this show how long I been away from racing but then came my biggest nemesis "Drifting" and that's was reason why I given up racing.   :(

Now this karts racing is done and dusts and I also looking forward to others racing games as it re-ignite my passion for driving again. Oh almost forgot to thanks xX-RasKal-Xx for the help in multiplayer races event.   :yay:

Table Top Racing: World Tour Platinum Video

going to add in a few new ones since they seem to have gotten done fast during the intermission.

100% completed game #160 sam and max: beyond time and space episode 1. Ice Station Santa

completed in 4 hours and 16 mins

average completion 78%

100% completed game #161 sam and max: beyond time and space episode 2: moai better blues

completed in 1 hour and 42 mins

average completion 83%

Edited by kingdrake2

L3ee619.png

100% #72 (icognito #73)

Playstation All-Stars Battle Royal (Vita)

Hurray, another DLC bought :facepalm:xD

It was a good game and with easy trophies so i decided i want to get 100% so i bought this 10 seconds platime worth dlc :D

Glad that the dlc is cross-system so i can finish this on p3 too :)

• Like 1

#87 (Completed Game) - Proteus

11Lc3413e.png

Enjoyment: 3/10

Difficulty: 3/10

This game is weird, seems that don't have an objective, I think that getting the trophies is all the purpose, at the least was for me. The only cool thing about the game is that you can relax playing it, just explore the rectangular nature around you with rectangular frogs, etc. The main problem it's asking yourself what are you doing with your life to find yourself playing this game.

Trophies: I think I got lucky, most of the people that play this game on Vita said that they can't get the "plantes" trophy, I made it, don't ask me why, as well as all the tombstones, I was about to give up than in my way to the circle rocks I saw some rocks and I "touch" them and the trophy pop up, Ohhhhhh that feeling *-*

#71 - 100%

L113ade.png

100% on 13th August 2016
(5 years, 4 months, 1 day)

A long lost Wild Wild West game that almost forgotten until PlayStation Plus made it free in July 2016  :awesome: ........... ..........  :hmm: there a problem...I had traded in my copy 5 years ago and I can't remember much of the story I only know it's was a FPS in western theme.  :dunno:

Call of Juarez: Blood in Bound Platinum Video

Edited by foot_ball_nut
re-edit images...

Tekken Revolution! 100% platinum :D, took forever since nobody comes to play online but i guess gaming sessions helped and just played loads of arcade mode to get 10k gift points

Ehhh. I've seen you post in multiple threads already that you got the Tekken Revolution platinum but that game doesn't even have a platinum trophy :P. Congrats on your 100% though ;)!

L860fad.png

L3353df.png

L6ca3ae.png

i also got the final episode the city that dare not to sleep, but i decided to play it in the coming week, i don't know why but when i finally bought all the episodes i planned to play an episode each week so....

L068417.png

i 100% this game " a Boy and His Blob " on (PS3) probably a typo or something but on a ps3 it say it's on ps3, ps4 and vita. here on this site it say it's only on ps4 and vita. kinda hard to 100% it but seriously Wayforward! 21 trophy and all bronze??

kinda late to announce my 100% of this game but better now than never.

Lb74146.png

did it before on ps2, did it again on ps3. the HD port run beautiful at solid 60FPS, still a mediocre like back then, it's a downgrade Zelda series clone made by a chines developers, don't know why but it takes forever to save your progress on this port, not all bad though i really loved the idea of running around and taking picture of rare animals and creatures it's what made the game fun to me.