Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

100% #95

capsule_467x181.jpg

Really fun game. Most of the trophies came pretty easily aside from Max Pet Upgrades.. that one had me sweating a bit. If you're looking for a good arcade style game you can't go wrong with Ultratron.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

L8f6e53.png

100% Completed #73 - #76 Sound Shapes

Yay, after getting a PS4 i added all for 4 possible entries from Sound Shapes with a few clicks :D

Boosted myself ca. 10k ranks in world leaderboard xD

Getting platinum trophy 1st time as waaaay harder than getting to 100% :D

Only problem is not getting too much bored of the dlc stuff :P

completed game #164 sam and max beyond time and space episode 4: chariots of the dogs

completed in 1 hour and 10 mins

average completion 88%

completed game #165 sam and max beyond time and space episode 5: whats new, beelzebub?

completed in 2 hours and 23 seconds

average completion 88% 

now to start on skylanders giants.... this is going to be good.

Edited by kingdrake2

L9b69f3.png

Completed #77 Metro Last Light

This sure took some time... i got the platinum back in march and played most of the dlc content even before that...

I liked the Kshatriya level of the Factions pack the most and the Tower Pack DLC the less...

Couldn't do the Tower Pack without some help because i didn't survive 1st of 5 missions... found no safe spot to hide from the many enemies coming directly at me :(

Furthermore I was surprised in a negative way that all dlc levels are more driven to action - direct approach to the contrary to the main game which i completed more stealthily...

Doing the playthrough on highest difficulty for the last two days was my last achievement :)

Made good progress even with difficult situations as the little swamp before Venice or the Bossfight in the Gardens :)

Awesome game, but please for the next game only stealth approach dlc content :D

adding 3 more to the list:

100% game #167 SBCG4AP Episode 1: Homestar Ruiner

completed in 3 hours and 22 minutes

average completion 63%

100% game #168 SBCG4AP Episode 2: Strong Badia the Free

completed in 1 day and 4 hours (trainwrecker of a time)

average completion 70%

100% game #169 SBCG4AP Episode 3: Baddest of the Bands

completed in 2 hours and 48 mins

average completion 70%

yeah i am done posting these for a while, wild arms 3 in the morning after i look at the trophy requirements.

difficulty rating of 4 with 1 missable trophy. looks like i can handle it.

Edited by kingdrake2

#28: Crysis 40-platinum.png 

1L480bbe.png

Earn all available trophies for Crysis®.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This was the first time playing this game because my PC couldn't run it back in the day (in my defense, whose could?   :P ). I went in with average expectations because the game's close to being a decade old now. But wow, I must say, this game came pretty close to blowing me away. The game starts off with very stealthy sequences where you can put your Nanosuit cloaking to good use, and then it just goes all out action and you have no idea what's happening to you. The fight on the frozen mountain, the final boss, creeping through the forest with your heartbeat going fast as hell because you know there's nanosoldiers creeping about with miniguns close to you. This game had so many epic moments. The story initially gives off the vibe of an upcoming war between Korea and the US, but then: plot twist! Don't worry, that's as much spoilers that you'll get from me. But wow, if you haven't played this yet, I recommend you do. Can't wait to get to Crysis 2!

Difficulty: 4/10 (some frustrating bits with poor AI, bad checkpoints)

Enjoyment: 8.5/10 

100% # 97

L59c3d1.png

Dug this one out of the backlog basement. Not a bad game but it shows its age. The controls are a little clunky at first but it doesn't take long to get the hang of it. Collectibles aren't too bad but I'd recommend following a guide, if for nothing else to save you a playthrough or two. And water... water EVERYWHERE!

52450046.jpg