Top Posters In This Topic

L7f0de7.png

Completed Game #8

25 trophies.

40-bronze.png6

40-silver.png11

40-gold.png7

40-platinum.png1

Fairly easy game to Platinum, similar in-tune to inFamous Second Son. Story-related trophies, collecting/destroying all collectibles, purchasing all upgrades, complete this task with your powers under this criteria trophies, completing all challenges, and getting 500,000 points in each of the battle arenas, shouldn't take you a long time if you manage to skim through the game relatively quickly and do the challenges, which are required for the trophies and unlocking all upgrades for the powers.

#72 - 100%

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngL9aef39.png

100% on 7th September 2016
(6 months, 3 weeks, 2 days)

Can't really said I like Far Cry 4 it feel pretty much the same as Far Cry 3 although it have great graphics but was often suffers by frame drop and glitches. I also feel the developers push the current generation engine to the maximum cause in almost every 10 minutes my PS4 sound like it was ready to launch out of the self in any moment.  :huh:

Anyway I may not like the story of FC4 but I can't deny I absolutely enjoyed the gameplay to the maximum and I heard that Far Cry Pirmal is pretty awesome too.  :eyebrow: Lastly I like to thanks xX-RasKal-Xx for helping two online co-op "Changing Lanes" and "Brothers in Arms" trophies, cheers...  :highfive:

Far Cry 4 Platinum Video

Edited by foot_ball_nut
re-edit the images...

New 100%: Retro/Grade

dbm9m9.png

Retro/Grade is quite a hardcore rhythm game, and for completing you are rewarded with 21 patronizing bronze trophies. There are 10 tracks and all 4 minutes long, and for the trophies you must get through every track on every difficulty without making any mistakes at all. When it got to the higher difficulties, it was hard. Near the end of tracks, sometimes I did feel a bit of pressure. However, the game was a huge amount of fun and the trophies are ultra rare, so those wonderful shiny bronzes were worth it. And how I am 31/76 on the leaderboards for fastest 100% achievers I do not know, because I barely even started playing until 2 weeks after my first trophy. 

Enjoyment: 9/10. Had loads of fun playing it, the only part I didn't like much was the early challenges. There were so many of them and difficulty moved up very slowly, many were boring.

Difficulty: 8.5/10. No mistakes at all on some of the hardest tracks certainly took practice. It became easier with time, but some tracks were very challenging. 

Rarity: 0.36%

26113qb.png

Edited by Midnightwards666
  • Like 1

Lb602bc.png

Completed #80 for 100%

Crysis 3

If i had read that the dlc is mp only i probably wouldn't have bought this... but really boosting the dlc trophies in public lobbies were easier because so few people have this stuff xD xD

Good Improvement is the Frenzy Mode, where  you change your weapon randomly every min and you have to hurry to get some kills with each :D

• Like 1

sleeping-dogs-assassins-creed-featured-i

Completed #81 Sleeping Dogs

Played today the two DLCs chapters and i like Trouble in North Point better than Year of the Snake... both are very short and storydriven, but in TiNP the Antagonist is often visible, speaks a lot (about destroying the world (of the living) of course :D) but YotS misses something similar...

Both chapters have some sidequests and collectibles that exist purely to lengthen to time played from 1 to 2 hours xD

In TiNP there was a small grind for 5 gold medalls, but nothing difficult... i was relieved to see that going after these medalls isn't trophy related in YotS :D

NBA 2K17: The Prelude

Lb8271c.png

I never really liked basketball games but I figured I could give it another chance with this free-to-play NBA 2K17 demo and earn some easy trophies at the same time. The trophies were super easy and this demo helped me confirm that I really don't like basketball games :P.

Difficulty: 1/10

Enjoyment: 1/10

• Like 2