Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

Mega Man Legacy Collection

Lb0fa2f.png

Difficulty 9.0/10

Excitement 7.0/10

After much swearing, cursing and nearly throwing my controller on one occasion, I have finally earned the x50 Gold trophy. This collection is essentially exactly how the NES Megaman games were back in the day, complete with glitches, slowdowns and the occasional bug. A fair number of people can probably beat one Megaman game in a sitting or two, but the challenges are another story.

Essentially the 54 challenges consist of certain areas of a given Megaman level, and as you move on they cover more games. Basically you end up doing a challenge that covers all six games, and you better be good with the quick reactions and button pressing because otherwise you're not going to earn a gold metal. They are earned depending on how fast someone completes the challenge, go too slow and they will only earn a bronze metal, or no metal at all. One mistake can set you back a long ways.

Having to beat all 46 robot masters in one go was very stressful, to add to this there are All Appearing Block challenges (two in fact) and Robot Rushes you must finish using only the Mega Buster. A number of robot masters are literally impossible to beat without taking some hits, and it's best to suicide yourself so you have a full health bar when Bright Man decides to jump on top of you.

I have earned gold in all challenges but two (Robot Rush in Megaman 3 using only the Mega Buster and beating all 46 robot masters using the Mega Buster). I guess I'm the 171st person on this website to have earned all trophies in the Legacy Collection, and there are over 10,500 owners, so I'm feeling pretty proud of myself.

Edited by Spastic
  • Like 3

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Journey(PS4)

Last trophy:

14Lff65a1.png

Transcendence 
Collect all unique glowing symbols across one or more journeys.

So, I have a Youtube account now(Damaging Rob, because for some reason, they insist on a last name..). But I just had to share this, from my Companion playthrough:

I would not be denied that trophy. xD But yeah, I enjoyed my time with this one. Wasn't quite as great as some make it out to be, though. 

Edited by DamagingRob
  • Like 2

Ldd8a36.png

8%

AVERAGE COMPLETION

Nobody really seemed to play this game. I thought it would be a hidden gem but it just ended up being a fairly mediocre hack'n'slash game with lite rpg elements. I made the purchase a couple months ago while I was waiting for Strider to ship in the mail. It was directed by Kouichi Yotsui aka "Isuke". He is one of the great minds behind the original strider, unfortunately this one was a miss for him. It wasn't awful but by no means was it great. If anyone intends on the 100% your going to need four controllers. Oh, and be ready for your thumb to take a major beating.

Edited by xoxoagent

Bejeweled 3.  It's also my 33rd game completed overall and 13th on PS3 and my 888th trophy.  Interestingly, I still have yet to plat a game on PS3.

The game itself isn't too hard, though some of it is luck based.  All the trophies except for "All that glitters" are easy.  Was pretty fun for a game I got for 99 cents.

I finally went back with my battle weary, maimed hands and tackled Dying Light's Parkour Fever Trophies.... but, I forgot my character (Lvl. 250) was on a Nightmare+ (NG+) save file... in the beginning of the game.

So, I did the runs that I missed in the Slums and found out the flashlight dies. Is it the same thing on other difficulties? I don't remember it being an issue, but this made me do some runs in pitch black that wreaked havoc on my wrists and fingers from the tension. Also, being attacked during a flawless run is probably one of the worst non-issues in the world today.

Then played through the story mode to get to Old Town. Little bit harder than I planned it, but I managed. Proceeded to knock Old Town out pretty quickly and got both Parkour Trophies.

Fun, but the tension makes my muscles die.

• Like 1

L52ef0a.png

And it only cost me a whole crap ton of SR/SR+ cards to get it done. Seriously though, the game is awesome, but the grind and huge difficulty spike sucks. Still, had a lot of fun, and will probably continue to play the game, especially since updates for it will come out as time goes on. Also, #1 to get the 100% on the US/CAN list.

• Like 2