Aexuz

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lb3887e.png

Back to the Future - Episode 5: OUTATIME
All 12 Trophies
October 12th 2016 (Completed in 3 hours, 9 minutes)

L15bf55.png

DAYTONA USA
All 12 Trophies
October 13th 2016 (Completed in 1 hour, 18 minutes)

Finally, after 4 years I completed all 5 episodes of Back to the future, having completed episode 1 just before my first PS3 died in 2012. Next night I was trying to get a trophy in Code Realize but the Vita shut down when it ran out of battery, so fired up Daytona. The trophy guide said to set the difficulty to Very Easy, but I'm a hardcore gamer dammit! so I switched it on up to Easy.

Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves

Lb191d4.png

Finally finished Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves after starting it three years ago. I like the LittleBigPlanet series but this little stand-alone games was a whole lot different and not as much fun as the main series. I did all the trophies alone and that was a huge pain as it's a game designed specifically for at least 2 players. Got the last few trophies today after a quite few moments with lots of rage  xD.

Difficulty: 5.5/10

Enjoyment: 5.5/10 

New 100%: Bionic Commando Rearmed  :silver:

L63f696.png

Difficulty: High! I had to complete the main game on super hard mode, in which every part of each area was important. Some areas (mainly area 6) even continued to be a problem - I had huge trouble with the lightning guy on area 6 almost every time, then I got past with some strange unplanned lucky accident. The Albatross was also very long level with a very difficult helicopter boss fight, but I gathered 11 extra lives (14 lives) and after a few tries I did it. Thanks to Hemiak for telling me I didn't need to fight the leader at the very end, before I'd got to that level. If I had tried to, he would definitely have caused some problems.

Some of the last challenge rooms were also brutal and/or infuriating... I think #50, 51 and 55 were the worst, I really hated them. #56 was also very hard, needed a lot of practice, but it was a longer and far more interesting, less annoying challenge room. Overall, I enjoyed the game but the meet with enemy sequences I never understood... I found they were just annoying nuisances in between changing levels, and a few challenges I really hated. The high difficulty makes this game a proud game to have and it was very satisfying to beat, as always with hard games. 

Edited by Midnightwards666
  • Like 1

Life is Strange

Not hard at all... the trophy list was almost 100% collectibles in the form of "optional photos" that were typically relatively easy to find, provided that you take the time to look around and explore.  Some required one or two actions to be taken to trigger the opportunity to take a picture.  

Also, the list was almost completely made up of bronze trophies (59 bronze and one gold).

DukeKeyArtTwitterProfile.jpg

HAIL TO THE KING BABY !

Edited by mish_08

L6a1a7a.png

This game would've been better if they had better game designers working on it. Whoever thought the girl walking, soooooo slooooooooooooow, "added" something to the game was wrong. I can only imagine that's why she walks so slow, since she's blind and being blind you'd be moving around slowly. There's an entire section where she's moving across a river on 3 rocks and it takes *forever*. Wanted to pull my hair out. It made everything a chore. That's not even including the tank controls and getting stuck on things so easily. Took me so many passes just to activate a flower for one of the trophies/events.

Great music, lovely art design other than using stark white as the default color. Should have been an off white color at least, it's so blinding as is. Story was alright, a bit obvious where it was going, but it was still fine.

New 100%: Mad Riders

L8e79c9.png

Enjoyment: 9/10. Very fast, at first it sometimes felt a bit out of control... but actually, it's an extremely fun game. I also had my speaker blasting metal music loudly the entire time! :D

Difficulty: 2/10. With a possible exception of one race against the clock challenge, there is nothing hard about this game at all. 

Edited by Midnightwards666
  • Like 1