Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

Sitck it to The Man

1L9dd367.png

Enjoyment: 4/10

Difficulty: 1/10

Pretty easy simple game, consists basically in read people minds and solve some mini puzzles in order to move on the scenario, as well as run from some big bad guys, but at the least the game can be fun sometimes, the voices are actually interesting and the art is fun :)

The trophies are easy if you follow a guide, I completed the game today in a couple of hours.

• Like 1

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actual Sunlight

L11a33e.png

November 7th 2016

A very boring 55 minutes for me. I couldn't relate to the main character at all and found all the dialogue to be boring as hell. Even though I sometimes felt that the protagonist was right and felt for him a bit, this game was nothing more than some easy trophies and waste of 55 minutes to me.

Enjoyment: 1/10

Frogger Returns

L159922.png

November 8th 2016

Decided to subscribe to PlayStation Now for a month and this was the first game I played. The trophies looked super easy but level 2, 3 and 4 were actually quite trickly to complete, nothing really difficult though. I enjoyed completing all 4 levels and obtained 4 easy trophies with it :).

Difficulty: 2.5/10

Enjoyment: 6/10

Sonic the Fighters

L1ef284.png

November 8th 2016

Second game I played with my PlayStation Now subscription. Just played this for the easy trophies and the game didn't look that interesting to me. I think I'd rather play Virtua Fighter 2.

Enjoyment: 2/10

I am Alive

habRNR6.png?1

A gripping survival adventure packed with solid puzzle design and meaningful decision-making... :pimp:.... I loved the scarcity of supplies, weapons and ammo. I loved being able to kill the leader in a pack of enemies and then intimidate the weaker ones to surrender. I loved getting stuck facing off against 3-5 enemies with only one bullet in my gun and having to think fast on my feet and then SURVIVING.

Ultimate Rescuer
Rescue / help all victims in the game :gold:

• Like 2

Cel Damage HD

Laa3138.png

November 13th 2016

Third game I played with my PlayStation Now subscription. I had already heard of this game a few times and saw it was part of the PSNow library so I decided to check it out. Cel Damage HD is an offline racer with three different game modes, a small set of characters and only 12 stages. A lot of people might say this game lacks content and a multiplayer component but that didn't bother me at all. I enjoyed the few hours I played this game and thought it was pretty fun. The AI is way too easy to beat on Easy or Normal difficulty, but playing on Hard makes the game quite challenging and fun to play. There's also the option to play offline split-screen which I'm definitely going to try out some day. Is it worth the €8.99? That depends on what sort of game you're looking for. It is most definitely worth buying when it's on sale or trying out with your PlayStation Now subscription though :)!

Difficulty: 3/10

Enjoyment: 7.5/10

L98658b.png

PS3 & PS Vita

No shame, I at least have mild interest in what this offers. Cute cats, the music was surprisingly serviceable, and it looks nice. Don't mind essentially paying for trophies if I have some interest in the game/experience it comes with. Unlike a certain condiment game. Now if they'd port it to PS4 too. :awesome:

Edited by Elvick_