Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ldde34f.png

Mahjong for PS4. There have not been new mahjong games for Vita for a while, so when I learned about this one I grabbed it. The game is fun, even if easy. Actually, it is more difficult to get your cursor go where you want it to go than to solve the puzzles... clunky controls!

maxpayne3_newswireposter2_640x400.jpg

Indubitably my hardest 100%. I loved the game but getting the platinum was hard and very stressful, specially the NEW YORK MINUTE HARDCORE trophy, failed countless of times due to the cheap ways you can die and last but not least the damn glitches !!!, the game can easily freeze during certain points and since the NYMH requires you to complete the campaign all in one sitting with 1 minute on the clock from the start, any death or freeze you will have to restart from the very beginning even if you've reached the final chapter (14 totals). Very satisfied but still annoyed for all the hours i dedicated to it (NYMH) but finally I got it. Huge Relief :)   

Edited by mish_08

Nutjitsu

Laf140c.png

Really easy, fast 100%. Just turn difficulty up to 5, pick a 30 acorn mission and you level every 2/3 wins. Game is decent, it's cute, though somehow manages to have slowdown issues when there's a lot moving on the screen. And I can't understand why... I definitely feel I overpaid, even though I used the 10% cart code on this and some other stuff. Should've waited for a sale, but wanted an easy, fun [i assumed] 100% to break up the JRPGs I've been playing so much recently. But hey, it was fun while it lasted. And the trophy icons are adorable.

7L69a8a0.png8L5eb3ce.png1L1f1066.png

• Like 2