Aexuz

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

100% N.29 - Contrast (Ps4)

https://i.psnprofiles.com/games/408079/trophies/5L7c6488.png

Personal Vote: 7/10

A Really Cool game, honestly i was expecting something Nice and enjoiable but not so much! The game follow the story of a Little girl during 1923 called Didi and his Family trying to get togheter again after many many problems happened in the pass. In All this we are Dawn a Woman that live in the Realm of Shadows and only Didi could see and talk to. Using her we have to help Didi Thorugh 3 Different acts, in the first one we see His Father Come back and trying Fix things, in the second one we have to help his father with his new Business and in the third one the gran finale, which i won't say nothing to not spoiler it :P

The gameplay is mostly about going back and forth between normal world and Shadows in the Walls thanks to light and Peoples or objects around the places, this while solving little puzzles more or less annoying (even if i just found really annoying the Clock Tower ones and the Pirate First Box the other where thinking and Jumping not plain tupid timing perfectly where to go). I really enjoied it, way better than i Expected, i'm glad i had it back from my old PsPlus games because back at the time i wanted it with it and i didn't remember i got it for real! So why i give 7 and not 8 or more? Well beides this 2 annoying puzzles i gave that because of some Big Questions not explained in the plot! I don't know if they were or are planning for a second one but in any case at the moment there are huge questions unsolved! Like Who is Dawn? Why only Did could see her? Why she's helping Didi? And What about that ending? Too many, especially since you use Dawn through all the game, is with Did the Main Character, and they don't tell you a single thing about her...

Trophy Wise is a really simple 100% so it's fair that are just Bronze Trophies overall. Half of the trophies are just for playing the story and completing it while for the others are just to do some stuff in some points or get al colletcibles in the Acts which is really easy, most of them are in plain sight while playing and the 3-4 that are "Hidden" just need some research of the area to be found, i found almost them all without a guide, just missed 1 quite obvious because i'm an idiot xD So Yeah a really easy 100% it doesn't even ask for all the light orbs as collectibles asi thought at the beginning.... And even really fast too i did it in like 4-5 hours i think no longer, plus you can reply whatever act or point you want and the collectibles are cumulative so if you've missed just one just get it and done :D

So in the end it a really nice game that i recommend to who have it to play, with an interesting Story and Gameplay, just a pity that it has so many questions left not answered that could have been Fixed with another, even short, act about dawn and his story in some minutes....

I Choose this Trophy Screen that is for Getting all the Collectible in the 3rd Act because i found it the best one, the ending Game tropy was just a black screen, not the best 1f61b.png

sOIMYfN.jpg

Edited by Puriddu9427
  • Like 1

DLC Trophy Pack 1 - 400 Days
8 of 8 Trophies

https://i.psnprofiles.com/games/c23e71/L2b99db.png

Difficulty: 1/10
Enjoyment: 7/10

Interesting little add-on to The Walking Dead, with 6.5 individual bite-sized stories featuring different protagonists rather than one over-arching quest line. This short DLC provides a slightly more relaxed experience from the main game as you don't have too much time to really get emotionally invested in any of the characters. There are some interesting moral dilemmas right from the start, like who is the least despicable character to save on the bus.

This DLC was a great way to wind down after the intensity of the main game.

• Like 2

Had a lot of fun playing this.  It's packed with great references to many classic 80s and 90s movies, which made it quite amusing.  Had some trouble the first time I fought the two Blood Dragons during the fifth story mission, until I quit, levelled up my character and upgraded some weapons, and then tried it again, whereupon I sailed through it with no problems.

farcry3.jpg

• Like 2

All 40 Trophies
December 10th 2016 • Completed in 9 hours, 9 minutes

https://i.psnprofiles.com/games/a37f0d/L6a019d.png

Enjoyment: 9/10

This was an excellent sequel to the emotional roller-coaster that was Season 1. Clementine has had to grow up fast in the short time since the finale of Season 1 and it shows in her dialogue and action options. As many would suspect, when one sees so much death and loss it is easy to become desensitised to it. Because of my choices through this play-through, it seemed as though this could have been written my George R. R. Martin :P

All 21 Trophies
December 11th 2016 • Completed in 3 hours, 35 minutes

https://i.psnprofiles.com/games/6742c0/L95fb63.png

Enjoyment : 3/10

I have to say, compared to Season 1 & 2, this mini-series spin-off was a bit of a let down. The story was a bit incoherent. I'm not sure the supernatural element with the two you girl "ghosts" was supposed to enforce a feeling of creeping madness or just for cheap scares. Perhaps both, but in any case neither were very effective. A lot of the plot elements felt like complete rehashes of major plot points from either Season 1 or 2, with the floating "boat town" and its inhabitants feeling almost identical to Carver's camp in Season 2. Michonne herself lacked character depth, coming across as blank and uncaring, so it was easy to make the choices that portrayed her a a badass bitch. I think that's what many liked about this spin-off; it appealed to the spammy, hack'n'slash, instant gratification syndrome that the current generation of gamers seem to have, at the expense of a really well written storyline.

• Like 3