Aexuz

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New 100%: Race the Sun

Hbeo5aq.png

Wv1FKNv.png

It's exactly my type of game, both the gameplay and trophy list. Lots of fun, could even get addictive, although sometimes replaying early regions got boring. It's not easy, but is far from impossible... it just takes time and practice - obstacles really need to be learnt and silly mistakes avoided. There was one obstacle in particular I found very hard, because narrow space. I completed during a busy work week too. The hardest trophy is :gold: King (UR, 1.23%), earned for scoring 5m in a run.

Enjoyment: 9/10

Difficulty: 7.5/10

Rarity: 1% of players have completed

Edited by Midnightwards666
  • Like 3

Lc57b10.png

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception. 100%

Honestly, I would have left this game undone, or prolly wouldn't even have bought dlc in first place, if it wasn't because my boyfriend played with me :wub:, we always messed around abit here and there, my favorite: Killing him randomly with a grenade :D lol. Imo is not a hard game but extremely grindy. Only trophy I considered hard was Overseer :shakefist:. Even that we both got 100% today, we are sorta a bit far from over. Prolly a couple months away lol. We still need to help some friends but they are rarely available. 

Edited by mapachiniartaud
  • Like 3

106 CG - AdVenture Capitalist

7Le6d602.png

Enjoyment: 1/10

Difficulty: 3/10 (So much grind, even with the clock trick while playing offline)

So this game is not that funny, even though is a lot of an addiction... I used to play it like 2 hours a day at night, so 8 hours for completion let's say, the thing is... this game is like that sh*tty mobile games that you need to click on buttons only and even while you aren't playing the game is "running" like some browsers games in real time let's suppose. So that's it you have to get lots of money to upgrade stuff, the numbers make me feel really poor... ok until the Billion mark it's ok but after that... xD

So yeah I used the clock trick, changing the clock to simulate some years (offline) and I got it, free trophies anyway :/

• Like 1

Ldf2291.png

Base game 12/12 trophies 

Heist DLC 10/10 trophies 

This was a fun little side scrolling vs shooter. If you have friends to blow up, this game is lots of fun. Even if you don't, the game allows you to fill in empty spots with bots, which is nice. Most trophies can be earned vs bots too, which is even nicer. Some of the trophies are quite challenging though. Also, there is one trophy where you'll need 4 other people. Since this game is so old and was never really popular, its really difficult to find people to help.

Speaking of, big ups to my buddies who help get me this 100%; Zongorillacska, Friedeggsonanail, LGDarksteed, and kozloo

Game was a ton of fun. Highly recommended. 

Edited by PhilDeezEnYuTees

1 hour ago, TheYuriG said:

Letter Quest Remastered, what a fucking piece of shit. Now I can FINALLY go back to playing other things in my vita... perks of being a completionist, avoiding to start another game before finishing the previous.

Good job, found it quite entertaining on my way to 100%, only grind part was spelling 3000 Words (especially since the trophy is for 3000, while the in-game achivement with the same name is for 2500 words!) Will say that it probably helps to have English as ones native language, I struggled to spell longer words on a regular basis. But all in all good fun, for the bus ride, for the loo, etc. :)

Edited by Kongefar

https://i.psnprofiles.com/games/6e9b66/L5ed323.png

Difficulty: 3/10

Enjoyment: 7/10 (started out as a 6, but some of the Dream Battles were kinda fun)

Time Played: Unknown (1 day, 4 hours, 10 minutes)

Not often I'm in this thread, my games have to have a Platinum for me to really put any effort into it! :P This could've easily been done in under a day, but I've been a little busy lately... (not like I spent a couple hours watching a certain deleted thread last night or anything). sweating onion head But this was okay for a little time killer, I'm just glad I'm done with those damn Golden Cactuars! :shakefist:

Oh, & I also did this a week or two ago:

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

https://i.psnprofiles.com/games/a1ac4b/Ld78344.png

Difficulty: 0/10

Enjoyment: 0/10 (I still remember when I first got that, thinking it was going to be the actual game) <_<

Time Played: Unknown (56 seconds)

Edited by Masamune

#81 - 100%

L55abac.png

100% on 20th December 2016

(23 hours, 19 minutes, 42 seconds)

Datura is a game I begin with knowing nothing in the beginning and ended knowing nothing at all. :hmm: I have to search on internet for answers and all have theirs different view on this game and in wikipedia I also can't find any answers...or I'm too idiots to understand the meaning of this game? :blink:

#82 - 100%

Ld35fc2.png

100% on 22nd December 2016

(1 month, 2 weeks, 2 days)

First of all I like to thanks PlayStation Plus Asian for making Gravity Rush Remastered free during September Tokyo Game show 2016 events. :yay: I heard a lot of good reviews from Gravity Rush on PlayStation Vita and now I had the chance to experience on PlayStation 4. :)

Gravity Rush Remastered Platinum Video

Spoiler

OMG I posted here....

L5ed323.png

I want more games that don't have platinum like this :D 

Enjoyment 8/10

Difficulty 1/10

Some of the challenges in the dream battle were annoying because of those Cactuars but other than that the game is really is. 

#83 - 100%

Everybody's Gone To The Rapture

Ldf8263.png

100% on 30th December 2016

(2 weeks, 3 days, 20 hours)

When the game was released last year I thought of getting it and I was turn away by the price because the game is so short and once completed the game it doesn't have any replay values but I'll always keep a eye on this indie game whenever PlayStation@Store is having sales but the price is still not ideal for just a few hours game. :| A year later PlayStation Plus made it FREE and of course I grabs it with my both hands and never let go. :awesome:

Everybody's Gone To The Rapture Platinum Video

Spoiler

• Like 2

Last 100% of 2016

L3d4e7e.png

Freaking Renegade :D

the only guide I found to get the gold trophies recommend you need to set the game to Easy, and extra life when you get 30k. And use quick save.

And the 100% trophy list is rated as 1 out of 10.

Really?, you need to twitch the setting to easy and the difficulty is 1? xD