Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

Pure Chess (PS4)

Pure_Chess_Cover_Art.png

I Love chess and I am very good at it.  What better way to show my love and appreciation for chess then by having it be my first game completion for 2017. Fun Fact about me in middle school I was the chess champion twice. In high school I am currently the number 1 chess player on the team.  Pretty cool I know right.

Edited by marvelboy10
  • Like 1

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everybody! Just got two 100% this morning!

L843cb9.png

Titan Attacks!

Took me over a year and a half to finish this. Took such an extended break I nearly forgot about it. Ah well, not as hard as I remembered.

L4afaeb.png 

Fez

Took me 2 years and four months to finish this gem. Really wish I would have gone back and done it sooner. The guide I used was written for a PC player, but extremely detailed as anybody playing the game could follow it. I was surprised at how I enjoyed it!

• Like 2

Guacamelee: STCE

1S8e8757.png  

I enjoy platformers once in awhile, but they're not my usual thing. This one was high-quality. The controls and physics felt right, the theme was different, and there were some fun easter eggs and jokes. In general, the game was moderately challenging but not unfair. However--if you're going for the platinum/100%, there are some insanely crazy and frustrating difficulty spikes. This was rage at the TV territory. The Challenge Rooms and getting some of the orbs were especially evil. Definitely a recommended game, but bring your skills and patience if you're a completionist!

• Like 2

L55abac.png

100% #110

Well that was... something. Not sure what this "game" is other than a few easy trophies and in my opinion a waste of a couple of hours. If you like walking REALLY slow and feeling dumb because you can't use a crowbar properly then Datura is for you. Only saving grace here was that it was a PS+ game so at least time was the only thing I had to spend.

#84 - 100%

L82d50b.png

100% on 13th January 2017

(4 weeks, 21 hours, 44 minutes)

It's was my very first Japanese visual novel game and I always wondering what's 'Visual Novel' is all about!? :hmm: And I'm glad I had the chance to play it on PlayStation 4 as it was one of the free to play games on December 2016 and it was a pretty intriguing experience too. :awesome:

√LETTER-方根書簡- Platinum Video

Spoiler

• Like 3

L82b963.png

This game is a lot of fun and brought back a lot of great memories. However, make no mistake, this game's difficulty is ballbusting. It was definitely a hard 100%. Thankfully save abuse exists. Not sure how you can complete Jedi difficulty with no deaths otherwise. Totally an old school challenge if you're into that sort of thing. I found it very enjoyable, though frustrating at times.

Edited by Torracat83
  • Like 3

Sleeping Dogs 

kK2YPCG.jpg

Just finished up the DLC's for 100%. Already posted what I thought about the game (overwhelmingly positive) in the most recent platinum thread so I won't repeat myself. Never really mentioned how good the soundtrack is though. While I'm posting I'm having Wei sit in a car so I can listen to Kerrang one last time before I switch it off for good :D

• Like 1