Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kingdom-hearts-recoded.jpg

Not sure why SE didn't provide this image for the game icon... hopefully the PS4 version isn't like that. Not that it was hard, just watch it, scroll through a thing then watch something that unlocks. Can skip it all too. But I didn't, because I can't remember much from this game when I played it on DS. And apparently I did not beat it, because I do not remember the end portion at all. Pretty sure I watched the secret ending at least. But that left a lot of understanding on the table.

• Like 1

SPACE INVADERS INFINITY GENE

11La3b45e.png

CONTINUE-FREE CLEAR40-silver.png

A really good "trippy"" shoot em up. I found chasing the above trophy challenging but super fun. This trophy involves clearing the main game without continue and you can do this with 9 lives and on easy difficulty. Even which these settings the game and take you apart if your not careful. I'm glad I've finally got the 100%. 

#109 CG - Ultratron

11L56a013.png

Enjoyment: 3/10

Difficulty: 1/10

Easy game, completed it in a couple of hours... this game could be much more fun if we got more money per round, I felt like I needed the money to get shields and that was it, I didn't even tried some upgrades... is a good game to take a break from other kind of games :)

#85 - 100%

L0e3522.png

100% on 26 January 2017

( 11 months, 1 week, 2 days)

I love to play role-playing games but all I had played is fantasy kingdom type of games never did I play a RPG in science frictions strongly base in galaxy and to my surprise I didn't disappointed I also looking forward to the next 2 installment... :hmm: wait a minute does Borderlands counts as sci-fri genre in RPG?

Mass Effect Platinum Video

Spoiler

#43 Ruckus Rumble

L2c18c3.png

February 2nd 2017

Fun party game to play with some friends or family every once in a while. I'm not sure for how long this game will keep being fun as the gameplay is pretty basic and this game doesn't really have anything that makes it special. The trophies are super easy and can easily be achieved within a hour.

Difficulty: 1/10

Enjoyment: 6/10

1Lb44d08.png

Tale of Sword and Soul 40-platinum.png

Unlock all the Trophies

Soul Calibur II, one of my childhood favourites! really enjoyed picking it up again but i have to admit that the game has really aged and the Weapons Master grind was a bitch. aside from that, had a lot of fun in the arcade and versus modes. throwback to OG kilik as well, xiba can gtfo for all i care lol.

Enjoyment 7/10 Difficulty 4/10