Aexuz

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#111 CG - Journey

14Lff65a1.png

Enjoyment: 7/10

Difficulty: 3/10 (Online trophies need some luck involved)

Finally got my hands in this game... and I really liked it, it's immersive... it's relaxing, this game have only some weird sounds kind of instrumental notes or something and soundtrack basically, there's no dialogue! No explanation to where are we supposed to go... is nice to play for a few hours ^^

The game have some really good colors, the sand through the levels get a gold color that is gorgeous!

About the trophies, they are easy, you have chapter select what's nice, the online though is kind of annoying because it's all about randoms... oh well... whatever... just don't give up! :)

• Like 2

https://i.psnprofiles.com/games/683c50/Ld86db3.png

Difficulty 5/10 Enjoyment 9/10

If you really like old school shoot em ups like contra/metal slug, then broforce is right up your alley. Note that the later stages in the game tend to lag heavily due to the amount of objects on the screen which makes it difficult to do much.

• Like 1

102437b.jpg

Difficulty: 1/10

Enjoyment: 6.5/10

Having played first series of The Walking Dead the story compared to this and second isn't as engaging, but still good nonetheless. Would rated my enjoyment higher if it wasn't for the final episode where it got very choppy, audio out of sync, which ruined them final moments before completing the game. Cannot wait for Frontier as I'm hoping it'll be just as good as the first TWD and have the chemistry and emotional attachment of Clementine and Lee.

Metro: Last Light. Not enjoyable DLCs at all. Next gonna be either Max Payne 3 or Dishonored, depending on my boosting partners. 

Edit: seems that I've previously mentioned that i would, but i didn't mention that i already did since then. Also finished that WD 100%.

Edited by TheYuriG
Watchdogs

On ٨‏/٢‏/٢٠١٧ at 5:04 PM, Sora9427 said:

How is it? An hard and quite long 100% or rather Easy and short? No Trophy guide at the moment online :(

It wasn't hard. I don't think you need a guide because you will get most of the trophies if you complete all levels and challenges.

Letter Quest Remastered 

Lc0bcc5.png

I enjoyed this game a lot and it is very unique. Overall the game is pretty easy to 100% and the trophies are easy to earn. The 3000 word trophy "Born To Spell" was easy thanks to a glitch you can do. I recommend playing this game with family/friends because you will need more then 1 brain when it comes to scrabbble especially towards the end of the game.

Edited by marvelboy10
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, z-Blazee said:

It wasn't hard. I don't think you need a guide because you will get most of the trophies if you complete all levels and challenges.

I see, thanks for the reply, then i guess i'll add it to my list rather then skip it as i thought :P

• Like 1

Got the PSN 100% for Fruit Ninja (Vita) on 2/11/2017.

I want to thank @Mr_L_Connor for helping me with the "Friend or Foe" trophy. (Invite a friend and beat them in an online match.) Unlike many trophy hunters, I do not instinctively hate MP trophies. However, a trophy involving inviting friends to an MP match is a rough one at best, especially for a Vita Non-Platinum title. I would say such a concept is weirder than a concept of a game about ninja killing fruit because... they hate fruit! :lol:

Edited by Icebrand1270

#86 - 100%

La8ddd9.png

100% on 10th February 2017

(6 months, 3 weeks, 3 days)

Oh, mamma mia!! what a ride!! :jaymon: ... after cleaning up the remaining trophies except platinum in first Mass Effect. I immediately beginning my adventure with commander Shepard in Mass Effect 2 and I was so surprised by gameplay and graphics cause it's was so much different compare to the first game. :holy:

Mass Effect 2 Platinum Video

Spoiler

L50b296.png

Honestly was never expecting to 100% this game, let alone play it again [last time I played it was in 2009]. But hey, not only does this site motivate you, but watching a TMNT cartoon definitely makes you want to play a TMNT game. At least it does for me. So there we go.

Had some major butt clenching moments and near heart attacks trying to get the Survival trophy though. So stressful, but rewarding. Got it my first try, surprisingly given I sucked so bad at easy. lol, then again Raph sucks so... idk. He may attack fast, but that reach and triangle move are terrible.

edit; oh and... yay digital future~ delisted games ftw... Ugh. While this game isn't perfect [though I never played the original Turtles in Time], it should still be up for people to try for themselves. Ugh. So lame.

Edited by Elvick_

100% number 174 - Stealth Inc 2: A Game of Clones - PSVita

What a wonderful game.  I cannot praise this game enough, its much improved on the first game with a mini hub type area to explore and gather up some collectibles.  The s-rank are challenging but less frustrating that the first game.  Perfect for the PSVita which is what I played it on.  Only downfall with this game is that it does not have a platinum, it really deserved one.

However, if you like platformers with some nice level design and a enjoy a good challenge then this game is perfect.

Overall 10/10 enjoyment with a 6/10 for difficultly

• Like 2