• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

L4a541a.png

100% 
1 year, 8 months, 4 weeks

The Witcher 3 is one of the best games I've ever played and I have played for almost 30 years. I didn't know anything about Witcher-series before this game, but it didn't matter at all. To be honest, it was quite hard to get into this at my first try but when I finally got in, it was a blast. Main game was one of the greatest RPG experiences ever. Another great thing was that the DLC add-ons were as good or even better than the main game. Especially Blood & Wine was amazing. Beautiful game, would recommend.

I have to say one thing I disliked very much  and that was the stupid ass horse, Roach. It would've been great moment to slice up that idiot with my silver sword after getting the final trophy. It was just so annoying sometimes to get stuck some microscopic obstacle. 

10/10 Game

0/10 Horse

• Like 2

Minecraft - Playstation 4 Edition

Minecraft Playstation 4 100%.png

100 % in 9 months and 2 weeks

After putting this game aside for a while it caught my attention again after they decided to add several new trophies.

As this game was already planned to be completed to shrink my backlog I thought, why not and started earning some trophies.

While checking some trophy guides I came a across a glitch that gave the player the possibilty to transfer items from creative to survival.

Thank god for this glitch, because otherwise I would have had to grind a long time for the iron needed for the trophy "On A Rail".

Now I am thinking about grinding out the trophies for the PS3 version but I think they have to wait as I'm currently grinding out The Division Survival Extractions for the last trophy needed to

100% complete Tom Clancy's The Division.

https://i.psnprofiles.com/games/b62eda/L0167c0.png                         

PS3 Version

Time to 100%  5 years, 11 months, 2 weeks                                                         

https://i.psnprofiles.com/games/0a114b/L0e5249.png

Vita version

Time to 100%  9 months, 2 weeks, 2 days

https://i.psnprofiles.com/games/621734/Lc77e3e.png

PS4 version

Time to 100% 11 months, 1 week, 1 day

10/10 would zombie again

Edited by SnowxSakura
  • Like 2

Skyrim

AtA7C9f.jpg

Skyrim gave me almost everything I want in a game, it doesn't tell me a story. It lets me tell my own in a huge, beautiful, varied world crammed with endless content. Plus, dragons. dragons are awesome. 

I can see why it divides opinion though, It's buggy, it's glitchy, it might work or it might break and force you to restart. But when it does work, it's extraordinary.

#87 - 100%

L8b5e39.png

100% on 22nd February 2017

(4 months, 1 week, 4 days)

Again my officially time clock at 140+ hours but I think it's more than the original time as I has died many time during insanity on ME3 DLC mission and together with three ME games added up my total time spend with commander Shepard is more than 500+ hours and I didn't regret at all as I was watching a movie more than playing a game and I'll be looking forward to play on brand new Mass Effect on new generation consoles. :D

Mass Effect 3 Platinum Video

Spoiler

• Like 1

I only replied to the "Post your latest Platinum" thread but I don't want my PSN games to feel like they're inferior to other games, so I'm gonna post these aswell in chronological order. :P 

L64963b.png   L159922.png   La3f280.png

.detuned                                                              Frogger Returns                                                          Linger in Shadows

L55abac.png   L1ef190.png   Lf10f27.png

Datura                                                    The Walking Dead: Season 2                                                 Gone Home

L9bcca1.png   L722019.png   Lde2f57.png

The Park                                                    The Vanishing of Ethan Carter                                                  Submerged

Le87c46.png   L6f36e3.png   L1274fe.png

Firewatch                                                              Layers of Fear                           Blue Toad Murder Files: The Mysteries Of Little Riddle

L38a6b1.png

inFAMOUS: Festival of Blood

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

Amy 100%

I initially hated this game and wasn't intending to finish it, but @BillyHorrible put up an event that motivated me to get it done. Thanks for that! 

You're welcome! Glad my event is pushing people to go for those games falling in between guidelines of other events.

Probably should remark something on topic: I recently did the LEGO SW TFA DLC with the missus, bringing that one to 100% again.

• Like 1

tiny.jpg

Grinding for the damn :bronze: Decked Out almost took as long as completing the entire game, but the game was good fun with similarities to Cannon Fodder for the Amiga (if anyone is old enough to remember that!). It wasn't as difficult as Cannon Fodder of course, but the camera and game mechanics are shared with this classic.

If you don't want to play the entire game again for the Decked Out trophy, I either recommend the second mission with camouflage uniform for an easy and very fast 26k credits or one of the last missions where you have five minutes to blow up five airplanes. This mission can net you around 350-400k and after completing that around 10 times, you should have enough to buy everything (aftler completing the game first of course).

I never would have played this had it not been for PS+, so probs for making this another enjoyable freebie for the VITA!