Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

L91d086.png

Not quite Super Meat Boy in terms of a challenge, but still a fun and satisfying game with simple but smart puzzle design. I thought I was in for a rough time when I started attempting to X-rank the marathon modes, but then I realized that the first world had stricter time requirements due to it having simpler solutions. The first world actually ended up being the most difficult. Still, each world takes some to practice to learn those precise movements and it feels great once you get the rhythm down.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

L1c1493.png

Type:Rider

An interesting little game about the history of the written word. Some good information in here about where writing styles originate and how they progress, all the way from Cave Paintings to Comic Sans MS. As far as gameplay goes it could be quite irritating at times, there's some lag and stutter at least on the Vita version, but it's easy enough.

Edited by Asvinia
  • Like 1

L879dce.png

Enjoyment: 8/10

Difficulty: 3/10

Great new DLC! Too bad there are only 2 trophies for the DLC (still don't know why...) Gameplay is good and solid and the music is still amazing in my opinion. I missed some place which where accessible in the main game and Plague of Shadows (Pond, Haunted House).

L95fb63.png

I haven't heard many good things about this game, so I wasn't expecting much going in, but I was actually pleasantly surprised. I really liked it. Short but sweet. I'm someone who also enjoyed Telltale's Game of Thrones which seems to be an unpopular decision, so take that for what you will. I'd definitely put this above the 400 Days DLC from season 1.

• Like 2

L31adda.png

My most recent 100% is Inside

I had played through the entire thing blind a few months back and only gotten like 1 trophy. I was pleasantly surprised when I found out that I could mop up the rest in about 30 mins. It's a stunning looking game but I was left a little indifferent when I finished it. I wasn't a huge fan of Limbo either. Still worth the 2-3 hours it takes to beat though!

Linger In The Shadows

La3f280.png

This game is super easy and simple. You can pop all the trophies just seconds a part from each other at the end of the credits if you meet their criteria of course. Another unique aspect of this game is its really long and informative trophy descriptions. Now I see why so many people have completed this game because it's that easy. $2.99 for this game is not bad in my opinion. I'm honestly flabbergasted as to why I didn't purchase this game sooner. :D You want 16 easy trophies and boost your profile completion percentage then Linger In The Shadows is the game for you. Until next time, have a great day. :)

• Like 4

2 hours ago, marvelboy10 said:

Linger In The Shadows

La3f280.png

This game is super easy and simple. You can pop all the trophies just seconds a part from each other at the end of the credits if you meet their criteria of course. Another unique aspect of this game is its really long and informative trophy descriptions. Now I see why so many people have completed this game because it's that easy. $2.99 for this game is not bad in my opinion. I'm honestly flabbergasted as to why I didn't purchase this game sooner. :D You want 16 easy trophies and boost your profile completion percentage then Linger In The Shadows is the game for you. Until next time, have a great day. :)

Just viewed the trophies of Linger In Shadows, and wow... Longest trophies' descriptions ever read and seen :o.

Deliriant

L8cea8f.png

Another super easy and simple game. This game resembles Gone Home just a little bit but doesn't really have anything to convey. It costs $0.99 on the PS store and it's worth picking up. If you want 12 easy trophies for $0.99 then Deliriant is the game for you. I'm currently the 4th fastest achiever. https://psnprofiles.com/100-club/6167-deliriant. Until next time, have a great day! :)

Edited by marvelboy10
  • Like 2

Deliriant 

L8cea8f.png

A super easy 100% took me 4 minutes 31 seconds for 12 trophies did this as i wanted to boost my trophy percentage and i had $0.99 on my american account so i thought why not buy it. The game it's self is nothing special but i not complaining for $0.99. 

Edited by swainey97
  • Like 1

L12bad9.png

A game set in WW1 where you don't shoot people. That's a first for me and it allowed the story/characters to shine. It was very well done. It's quite a depressing game, but well worth playing. Also, it definitely piqued my interest as a fan of history. I loved reading all of the tidbits about the war the game provided. Such a crazy time to be alive.

L91b3f0.png

A not so bad puzzle game with up to 4-player coop (local and online). Bought it on release and just finished the story. Now, some years later, finally finished it up.

Tho I know it never got much attention, I have to say that I've played many games that have been far worse.

Just finished Port Royale 3. Really fun, as long as you make saves frequently and before you start any battles. The supposed hardest "50" hours can fly by if you just enjoy the game to get the actual hardest which is maximising a Captain's abilities (lots and lots of gold needed). I got it on PSN recently so if it's free do try it out.