Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

La4489f.png

Okay, so I caved and 100%ed rain anyway, even though after finishing the story two days ago I said I wouldn't go back to it soon.

Yesterday, first I tried getting into Kung Fu Rabbit again for the final trophy, but I couldn't get into it. Then I tried out Laser Disco Defenders, liked it for a bit but got bored with it before getting really far. By then it was getting late so I figured I could better just suck it up and quickly 100% rain instead of starting something else that I would not be able to play through.

• Like 1

100% game #249 Syberia 2

completed in 1 day and 16 hours

starting on skylanders trap team next (ps4), though coming into a few snags as i need to find another skylander that isn't lvl 20 because a trophy wont be unobtainable.

gotta look through the boxes, have several to use.

Edited by kingdrake2

#91 - 100%

L1c7a3f.png

100% on 2nd June 2017
(2 weeks, 6 days, 22 hours)

Funny dialogue where I have a good laugh in almost every dialog maybe the voice acting too good. :awesome: I also feel the moment when friendship and kin is more important than anything else. :yay: The soundtrack of this game is very nice and in my opinion the story is pretty good too, if know or ever played the "Borderland" series will got to know the history better. :blush:

Tales from the Borderlands Platinum Video

• Like 1

Skylar & Plux: Adventure on Clover Island (or as the trophy list calls it "CloverIsland")

L0930fe.png

A quick game to finish and 100%. It's a bit disappointing. I went in expecting it to be a bit wonky, since it looked that way from trailers. I got used to the not very good voice actors, they weren't overtly bad, just flat. But the game had a lot of performance issues (which for some reason got worse after I beat the game and went back for the collectables). And I found that less acceptable. The game was okay until near the end where performance got so much worse, to the point it would actually freeze for a good 2s.

The game is basically if you merged Jak & Daxter and Ratchet and Clank. J&D combat, silent protagonist, and spin jump + R&C jetpack, boost jump, crates, grappling hook, Clank's time abilities from ACiT...

Sidenote; I have no idea what the hell the trophy icon is supposed to be, that doesn't' look like a single thing in the actual game. A lot of the game feels unfinished, like the load screens. An ugly shot of an enviornment in black and white with a white outline of Skylar with 'loading...' under it that just sits there, and on the bottom just a bar, from the far end of each side. It looks like a placeholder they never replaced. Some of the music was not so good. The graphics were okay-ish, but I am not a fan of the lighting, and the character models really look out of place in a world that looks about 10x better than they do. Doesn't help the animation looks like PSone animation.

I hope they make another one, if they can improve on it. I'd like to see more games like this.

• Like 1

L853f86.png

PS4 & Vita

I bought this a while ago and it's been sat in my backlog ever since. I finally got round to playing it on Vita and I loved it so much I played it on PS4 and earned all the trophies there too (it was a cross-buy game anyway).

Just as the in-game text says when the game is loading, it's best played in a single sitting and with a headset. The sound in the game was very impressive to me and very much reminded me of the Silent Hill games (unexplained creepy noises etc.) and there are a few jump scares to be found along the way too ?

It's a pretty short game. The first playthrough takes around 90 minutes with the speedrun/cleanup playthrough clocking in at around 20 minutes. All things considered, it's an easy game to 100%.

• Like 1

100% game #251 The Swapper (ps3,ps4,vita)

completed in 18 hours and 53 minutes

going to start on Judge Dee: The City God Case next. seems the item arrived today which i needed so i will be able to begin Skylander's Superchargers after finishing the other planned game. everything is back on track.

it's for the game i planned, bought the spring version of the dive bomber water vehicle (has easter colors) plus it was cheaper. really wanted the air vehicle more but the option's weren't in range it's going to be fine.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 1

pid - 100% #127

L5cc874.png

Wow, what a ride. One of the hardest 100%, or even platformers overall, I've ever played. Hard mode will break your balls in half. Even just getting some of the collectables will test one's patients and fortitude. 

Excellent and overlooked game. Great story, art style and music. Very original setting. A nice little quarky indie game, right up my alley. I implore everybody to give this little hidden gem a try.

L722019.png

Great Game with an interesting flip at the end. I especially liked the music... On the one hand pretty chilled, on the other hand somehow threatening.
Kinda sad its just my 2nd 100% Game displayed here (Id have 6 (cute, I know) if there where no DLCs added afterwards :().
However, I wanted that game since I came across a vid of it for the first time and I'm glad Ive played it.

100% game #253 A Virus Named Tom

completed in 1 day and 23 hours

number of rare and below trophy's: 13

ps plus game: april 2016

toughest game i ever had to deal with in puzzles though this was a cakewalk, not even close. 3/10 is more like a 7/10 imo because of the lack of mental skills. but determination trumps over all. going to start stein's gate since my other game is still on "grind status". skylander plat will come in time.

Edited by kingdrake2