Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't Die Mr. Robot (VITA)

Lfc51d7.png

VERY addictive and quite tough 100%. Remixes 37 and 44 are the stuff of nightmares to get the platinum medal. Quite happy to have it especially since going for the plat on all remixes was consuming my soul. Highly recommended as you don't get much better than this in terms of arcade action.

• Like 1

100% - Datura

4L4f7ed0.png

Enjoyment: 5/10

Difficulty: 1/10

Very short game but at least is fast paced and not too buggy, it's a different experience since we need to move the controller to do some of the action and there is some good mini details.

Give it a try, why not :)

• Like 1

Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap

L54e60d.png

Now that's what I called a remaster. Wonder boy III: The Dragon's Trap was an awesome RPG/Adventure/Platforming game on the Master System and now this newest version is just as great with gorgeous visuals and soundtrack but still faithful to the original. And what a treat to be able to switch from retro to new graphics/sound just by pressing a button. Highly recommended!

The Walking Dead: Season 1

Well, I had the plat for over a year but lazy ass me didnt want to start the DLC... However, I started it yesterday and now I got The Walking Dead: Season 1 at 100%, finally.

Little bit short DLC but I guess it was worth it since some of the ppl will appear in S2.

Edited by slaaack1

La3f656.png

Sonic The Hedgehog 2 (Genesis/Mega Drive version) (PS3)

Although personally I am used to the Master System version of Sonic 2, the Genesis version is an undisputed classic, and I'm glad to get the 100% finally done after 6 years haha. Although the Chaos Emeralds were challenging, after The High Road on Crash 1 on the N. Sane Trilogy, anything else is easy haha ?. Onto Sonic 1 next!

L29e70c.png

Sonic The Hedgehog (Genesis/Meg Drive version) (PS3)

That was quick haha. Where it all began. Not only one of the best, but also one of the most important video games ever made. Trophies were easier than Sonic 2 thanks to exploitation of the save mechanic. How people used to do this back in the day without it, I do not know.

Doodle Devil (PS3). Not exactly rare (the rarest among the trophies being >92%), but I like the Doodle games, and it was only $1.19. (As is the PS4 version, but I'm not gonna bother.) If you use a guide, make sure it has all 190 elements listed, as there is a trophy for never using hints. (Fortunately, you can reset your progress.)

L50d97e.png

Finished all the DLC for this yesterday after delaying on Nuka World for months on my part. The contents of the season pass aren't that bad but $50 is just too expensive. Got mine for $30 (and even then I would still argue it's tad overpriced given the base game is worth that much now) but I'm speaking for those who haven't bought it yet.

Edited by jaehyun1009