Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

L6a019d.png

The Walking Dead: Season 2

This was my third time playing through the game and I enjoyed it just as much as the first two playthroughs. Just like the first two playthroughs, I was a Kenny guy all the way until the end. I love that dude.

Overall I thought it was a strong season but not as good as the first one as many others have said. The new characters introduced this season were good but not as likeable a crew as the one Clementine hangs out with in the first season.

On to The Walking Dead: Michonne next ?

• Like 1

100% game #275 Sunflowers

completed in 2 weeks and 37 minutes

average completion 50%

downloading hyperdimension noire to play at night while watching over the dog. gotta make note to pick the correct choices for one miss-able trophy.

Edited by kingdrake2

PS3

image?_version=00_09_000&platform=chihir

My girlfriend wanted to try this after playing the original board game recently. It is alright I guess, but two-player mode just isn't fun. I cleaned up the remaining trophies in half an hour for the 100% and have told her she can play against up to 5 AI players from now on, while I use the PS4 for Crash Bandicoot. :P

L95fb63.png

The Walking Dead: Michonne (PS4)

I really enjoyed this. It's very underrated in my opinion. My only complaint is that I wish it were longer, although I am aware that it was only ever intended to be a mini series. One thing I noticed with this game is that the episodes feel a lot shorter than in The Walking Dead Season 1 & 2. I didn't really notice it when I played the PS3 version but playing all three of the games back to back on PS4 has made me realise it. The episodes here seemed to clock in at about 1 hour and 30 minutes whereas the Season 1 & 2 episodes were two hours or more.

Anyway though, onto The Walking Dead: A New Frontier next ?

• Like 1

100% - #96

Ld80014.png

100% on 29th August 2017

(4 months, 2 weeks, 4 days)

Since "The Last of Us" I didn't really emotionally moved by others video games storyline and that was until I played "Life is Strange", a very simple "Choice & Consequences" genre. :( Some time a touching story can be more awesome than gameplay. :) As for the plot, I didn't saw that coming until late into the story cause I didn't suspect a thing from him. :blink:

WARNING: Spoiler Alert - All decision I made during my Life is Strange playthough

Spoiler

Episode 1: Chrysalis

Image may contain: 2 people, text

No automatic alt text available.

Episode 2: Out of Time

Episode 3: Chaos Theory

Episode 4: Dark Room

Image may contain: 1 person

Episode 5: Polarized

Life is Strange Platinum Video

Spoiler

Edited by foot_ball_nut
correction 100% date...
  • Like 4

100% - 211 - Kung Fu Rabbit on PS3

Image result

Enjoyment -> 5/10
Difficultly -> 2/10
Time -> 2-3 Hours

Only realized earlier this week that I had this game, must have got it on a PS+ a while ago and forgot.  I had played previous on the PSVita and enjoyed it so maybe was cross by.  Anyhow, the game is still a very enjoyable little platformer and is surprising that only 18% have it completed.  Its really much easier than that.  Lots of fun and stress free gaming.

• Like 3

L256186.png

Machinarium

Picked this up at the recent games <5€ store update because I wanted to buy something and it seemed to be interesting... and it was.  I realized its totally relaxing for me to play small point and click/indie adventures. They most likely have a decent story too. However, I used a guide a lot because I found some puzzle to be kinda hard... Well, I dont often play puzzle games, I guess thats one fact why I suck at em... At least I dont "regret" buying this game for 3€, its okay for its reduced price of 3€. 

• Like 1

(PS3 & PS4)

La742cc.png

I didn't quite like the game part, it was pretty boring. Though there's a lot of little details that are nicely done. But gameplay wise it's just not fun to play, and a bit of a chore. Story while I predicted pretty much every twist in there, made it worthwhile. The music was incredible. The environments looked great, but the character models were a bit mediocre.

Edited by Elvick_
  • Like 1