Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

L19905f.png

NBA 2K18: The Prelude

Another free bunch of trophies from 2K to go with the 2K17 Prelude from last year. It's nice to give a Basketball game a try but like last year, it wasn't enough to convince me to upgrade to the full game. I just don't understand enough of Basketball to be honest. The free trophies are nice though ?

I wish that 2K would do the same thing with their WWE games as I do buy these every year. It would be nice to get a head start in MyCareer mode there since I play those games anyway.

L1880d8.png

It's Spring Again

A very short game on Vita that only contains 4 trophies (3 gold and 1 silver) and it only takes 7 minutes or so to complete.

It's a game designed to teach children about the different seasons of the year. I showed it to my son and he found it interesting ☺️

The trophies in the EU version of the game currently aren't syncing for some reason so it's not showing up on my profile. I have no idea why. The NA version of the game doesn't seem to have this issue. Hopefully this will be fixed at some point.

• Like 2

Lcf5830.png

Just finished this and what a creepy ride.

It was a bit of a drag to find all of the notes but the story of what happened there is really intriguing.

I could not for the life of me navigate with that map and compass BUT, it did give that feeling of being helplessly lost on top of a snowy mountain with some (possible) demonic spirit(s) stalking you. I honestly wonder what actually happened to those people.

IMGN.PRO did a good job with the game though. Well worth the $5 I paid!

• Like 1

100% game #279 Hatoful Boyfriend (plus game of august 2017)

completed in 22 hours and 19 mins

next one will be dynasty warriors 6 empires, the urge to complete backlog will be on hold until this one is done (purchased last month) but need to finish this current one gotta buy another game soon (one preferably out of print).

sandwich first obviously for it is lunchtime.

Edited by kingdrake2

MIDDLE-EARTH: SHADOW OF MORDOR - GAME OF THE YEAR EDITION

Finally finished the Game and the DLC. The Hunt Is My Mistress trophy was actually a lot easier than i expected. I struggled a more with the Bright Lord DLC, not using slow motion while using the bow was crap:D. 

But i didn´t like the game as much as i thought, the Lego Lord of the Rings actually had a lot more Middle Earth Feeling. But aside from that, it was a nice game, nothing special.

• Like 1

L937613.png

Well, that sure was... an experience x3 As someone who loves "weird" games I've been meaning to try this for years and now that it was a PS+ game... why not? (Also without spoiling too much I can say it eventually turns into more than just a goofy joke dating sim)

also Okosan and Azami are best birbs

• Like 2