Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

Just got 100% and the Platinum trophy as well for Prototype 2 for the PS3 yesterday. The game is really underrated. I had a lot of fun playing the game that I have opted to complete the game twice. I do recoomend this game for those that have not played it yet. I know that there is already a remastered edition for PS4 but still the game is very much playable in the PS3. Here's me hoping for Prototype 3 some time soon for the PS4 :)

• Like 1

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

L937613.png

Hatoful Boyfriend

I had been meaning to buy this one for a while and I was really happy when it was announced as a PS+ game for September. I really enjoyed it overall and the BBL playthrough caught me by surprise. It wasn't what I expected at all having already played through all of the other routes.

I enjoyed it enough that I now have my eye on the sequel Holiday Star in a future PSN sale.

For the record, I played the game entirely on Vita because that's how visual novels should be played ?

• Like 3

100% - #97

L2aafb9.png

100$ on 23rd September 2017
(6 months, 3 weeks, 3 days)

This is the first game I didn't really follow the story and I "MAYHEM" throughout the campaign because I do care about the NPC or pedestrian in every open world game :wub: but when the moment I saw all those people doing some crazy stuff, :facepalm: I knew I can't take this game seriously and that when I starting wreck everything that getting in my way. :spank:

Saints Row: The Third Platinum Video
Spoiler

• Like 4

L59a828.png

This game is so good! Its a puzzle game but also a mystery which does end on somewhat of a cliffhanger as part 2 was never released on Playstation.  There are a bunch of different puzzles so you'll come across the same type of puzzle at least three times.  Plus no puzzles are missable! Highly recommended! 

Lefe40a.png

I deleted two AAA games off of my PS3 to play this shit and I was very excited.  I knew what this was when I purchased it but my god.  Everything about this game is bad.  The graphics/voice acting/character design/concept are just god awful.  But I did feel like a PC gamer from the 90s.

L2aafb9.png

I platinum this gem way back in the day (my first platinum).  So I finally decided to spent 5 bucks to get the season pass.  Oh boy, how I miss the Saints of yesteryear. This game is so good and I was so happy to replay it and the DLC.  It even made me reconsidered working on the guide I started.

Edited by scarishbal
  • Like 3

100% - #98

Lfc7c66.png

Saints Row IV: Re-elected

Hmm...uh...oh well, :facepalm: craziness storyline has rise to another level, President of the United State...!? :facepalm: Aliens...!? :facepalm: In my opinion the most craziest thing is that earth can be gone by just clicking a button. Well...what can I said, :dunno: that's Saints Row isn't it!? I actually like the story more than SR:TT as there is a purpose in this storyline after the Earth get destroyed, ;) I even love one of the DLC "How the Saints save Christmas". :blush:

Saints Row IV: Re-elected Platinum Video
Spoiler

• Like 3