Aexuz

Post your newest 100%

5,059 posts in this topic

Just got 100% and the Platinum trophy as well for Prototype 2 for the PS3 yesterday. The game is really underrated. I had a lot of fun playing the game that I have opted to complete the game twice. I do recoomend this game for those that have not played it yet. I know that there is already a remastered edition for PS4 but still the game is very much playable in the PS3. Here's me hoping for Prototype 3 some time soon for the PS4 :)

Been going through Dragon Quest 1-3 (PS4 PSN) before I start on DQ11. Just got 100% on DQ2, moving on to DQ3 now :)

Paranautical Activity. The trophies of this game are not glitched, however playing this game needs dedication and patience.

Edited by Deceptrox

Planetside2-Banner.jpg100% Planetside 2.

Took more than a year but it was worth it. The best mmofps available on PS4.

Rate: 9/10

L937613.png

Hatoful Boyfriend

I had been meaning to buy this one for a while and I was really happy when it was announced as a PS+ game for September. I really enjoyed it overall and the BBL playthrough caught me by surprise. It wasn't what I expected at all having already played through all of the other routes.

I enjoyed it enough that I now have my eye on the sequel Holiday Star in a future PSN sale.

For the record, I played the game entirely on Vita because that's how visual novels should be played 🙂

Finished 100% on The Secret of Monkey Island this morning.  Should have been done yesterday but the "Marooned Everyone" trophy was being a bit wonky with playing on PlayStation Now. Finally got it to pop though.

Dreamworks Voltron: VR Chronicles

L642daa.png

This was a great experience. The "game" part is pretty neat, but it's not something I'd call a "game" first. Don't feel like there's much replay value, despite it being great. Well animated, fits the show's tone very well. Art is great.

100% - #97

L2aafb9.png

100$ on 23rd September 2017
(6 months, 3 weeks, 3 days)

This is the first game I didn't really follow the story and I "MAYHEM" throughout the campaign because I do care about the NPC or pedestrian in every open world game :wub: but when the moment I saw all those people doing some crazy stuff, :facepalm: I knew I can't take this game seriously and that when I starting wreck everything that getting in my way. :spank:

Saints Row: The Third Platinum Video
Spoiler

Watch Dogs 2

Ld181ad.png

Base Game

L2163bd.png

Human Conditions

DLC 1

La00857.png

No Compromise

DLC 2

L0921d8.png

Showd0wn

DLC 3

100% 1 week, 4 days, 18 hours

I really wanted to get everything in this game. 😄

L59a828.png

This game is so good! Its a puzzle game but also a mystery which does end on somewhat of a cliffhanger as part 2 was never released on Playstation.  There are a bunch of different puzzles so you'll come across the same type of puzzle at least three times.  Plus no puzzles are missable! Highly recommended! 

Lefe40a.png

I deleted two AAA games off of my PS3 to play this shit and I was very excited.  I knew what this was when I purchased it but my god.  Everything about this game is bad.  The graphics/voice acting/character design/concept are just god awful.  But I did feel like a PC gamer from the 90s.

L2aafb9.png

I platinum this gem way back in the day (my first platinum).  So I finally decided to spent 5 bucks to get the season pass.  Oh boy, how I miss the Saints of yesteryear. This game is so good and I was so happy to replay it and the DLC.  It even made me reconsidered working on the guide I started.

Edited by scarishbal

L7dea30.png

LEVEL 22

All 21 Trophies  315 Points

Completed in 1 month, 3 days

100% PSN #179 (#320 completed games overall):

Bentley's Hackpack (Ps3)

image?_version=00_09_000&platform=chihir

100% PSN #180 (#321 completed games overall):

Nelson Tethers: Puzzle Agent (Ps3)

image?_version=00_09_000&platform=chihir

L95fb63.png

100%
3 days, 57 minutes, 46 seconds

BadBloodDLCPack.jpg

100%

10th Sep 2017 12:29:39 PM -  4th Oct 2017 8:36:57 AM

2 in a day. 😬

Just finished dlc 4 for cod infinite warfare

now i have all dlcs @ 100% so i can now go back and finished the shitty campaign and finish off this platinum once and for all

La511ee.png

Hue

All 12 Trophies  285 Points

Completed in 3 days, 13 hours

Man I hate puzzles... But this one was alright.

Image result for streets of rage 2

After almost six years since getting my 1st trophy in this game, I finally 100% it :yay:

100% #226 - Hue played on PSVita

La511ee.png

One of the best puzzle games I've played in a while, absolutely loved this game.  Few more puzzles and a platinum would have been nice but I'll not complain.

100% - #98

Lfc7c66.png

Saints Row IV: Re-elected

Hmm...uh...oh well, :facepalm: craziness storyline has rise to another level, President of the United State...!? :facepalm: Aliens...!? :facepalm: In my opinion the most craziest thing is that earth can be gone by just clicking a button. Well...what can I said, :dunno: that's Saints Row isn't it!? I actually like the story more than SR:TT as there is a purpose in this storyline after the Earth get destroyed, ;) I even love one of the DLC "How the Saints save Christmas". :blush:

Saints Row IV: Re-elected Platinum Video
Spoiler