Aexuz

100% #20

Fallout 4

UZYpXYU.png

Difficulty: 3/10

Enjoyment: 9/10

Game rating: 9/10

Time Taken: 4 months, 3 weeks, 5 days

Bumping up my enjoyment and overall rating by one point each from my post in the platinum thread. The DLC improved this so much. It wasn't a bad game before, the world as usual from Bethesda is packed full of small details and neat places to explore. My problem with the base game is that it didn't feel like much was going on in terms of quests once the main quest was complete. What side quests were included where typically of high quality, there just wasn't a lot of them and it made the world feel a bit empty and devoid of life at times. 

They fixed that with Far Harbour and Nuka-World. I thought the two respective main quests where great. They ran on for a good amount of time and were of good quality and gave us plenty to do in the new maps we had to explore. The other DLC that added in workshop items to build where great too, I enjoy building settlements so anything new to play around with and improve what I already had was welcome. 

Just one thing, one possibly game breaking thing. If you decide to do this yourself consider keeping aside a separate save file or starting a new game when you want to start Far Harbour or Nuka-World. Although I started a seperate save for different main quest endings I returned to my original save file and saw out the rest of the entire game and DLC with it. Fallout tends to gets VERY buggy as the size of the save file increases and I had a lot of near misses with game breaking bugs towards the end, so watch out for that. 

Overall, despite the incredible amount of time it took, reaching the 100% was great fun for the most part. I'll actually have to stop playing because I can't keep going on my buggy savefile and I don't have the motivation to start over from the beginning. 

I'm going to miss the shit out of this game. 

• Like 2

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lb60ee6.png

A fun little action RPG type game with two Touhou characters selectable as main characters. You can beat the entire game and get all trophies as one character which means two playthroughs is not required. There are no missable trophies so if you want a fun little action RPG that isn't difficult at all, give it a try. I mean seriously, death is a slap on the wrist and all you lose is money which isn't really required.

• Like 2

100% SBCG4AP Episode 1-5

L4263c2.png

L0cefeb.png

L5d9808.png

Lcfbd65.png

L8a0d9d.png

Recently played through the five Episodes of this old Telltale game. Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People has great humor and many cool characters. The graphics are not that pretty though and phew, is there a lot to miss! I really enjoyed Episodes 1-3, but the last two were more annoying than anything else. Some of the Arcade games were just tedious. That damn Trogdor's 3D-ungeon in Episode 5 took me two hours to beat, while Gel-Arshie Pro Fruitboarder only took like 10 minutes.

• Like 3

100% - #99

L25afc0.png

Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell

I had fun and enjoyed the mayhem or super power through all three difference Saints Row and you may ask which is my favorite Saints Row series? :hmm: Well...my first is "IV", second will be "The Third" follow by "Gat Out of Hell", And lastly, I would like to thanks BIGLOCKCHEVGUY for doing the coop with me and we had fun doing the last mission in HELL. :highfive:

Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell Platinum Video
Spoiler

• Like 2

La33fe2.png

Adam Venture: Origins was a remake of this game. But somehow this game seemed a lot better than Origins.  The voice. acting wasn't as annoying and the gameplay was decent.  You're just running around and there are no enemies so its super easy. Just run around and collect things.  Some of the puzzles are the same but I'm not sure if the solutions were the same.

L7ef1c3.png

An old hidden object game. There is only a narrator that talks between episode but the guy is so bland then the rest is just text.  But the art and character designs were pretty amazing. Also, you don't even need to complete the puzzles to get 100%. Not to brag but I did become the 5th fastest to 100%.

• Like 1

my last 3 100% (58 platinums, 65 complete games overall)

L937613.png

Difficulty: 1/10

La511ee.png

Difficulty: 3/10 (without guide)

really nice game

L734eab.png

Difficulty: 1/10

My next 100% (still working on this one)

Lb2a420.png

Another good and enjoyable old-school indie game...(farming cards sucks though)

fabiansc83.png

Edited by fabiansc83
  • Like 2