• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FINAL FANTASY XV MULTIPLAYER EXPANSION: COMRADES

zPZiZQ9.png

Fun: 2/10

Difficulty: 2/10

Really happy this pain in the ass 100% is over.

0 multiplayer involved. It's just killing stuff over and over with other PSN+ members and that's about it.

Really happy to get Let There Be Light
Amassed an output of 999,999 kW.

Which is a 2.36% ultra rare but it took my days of grinding the same quest over and over.

Wouldn't recommend this to anyone unless your crazy and got way too much time on your hands ?

8UchHQb.jpg

• Like 3

Mega Man Legacy Collection 2

L51373c.png

Going by the rarity percentage I'm assuming that this game was easier to 100% than the first collection will be, I haven't dipped into the challenges in that collection yet. The gold challenge times weren't that hard and you could watch the top leaderboard time replays for hints. You needed 50 golds but there were more than 60 challenges so you don't even have to deal with a timed run on that horrible Wily fight in MM7. :angry:

• Like 2

Ldcbacb.png

Fruit Ninja

Fruit Ninja is a fun little game. It doesn't take too long to explore it through, and even the grinding parts  are done pretty quickly. I got the 100% only now because of the online trophy; finally a friend of mine was able to help me out with it (and of course I let him win me, too, so we both got the trophies).

Though simple and short, this game left me with good memories. :)

• Like 1

haven't posted one of these in a few weeks:

100% game #94 (321th completed overall) Rain (ps3)

completed in 1 day and 1 hour

100% game #95 (322nd completed overall) Dying: Reborn VR

completed in 2 hours and 6 minutes

those got finished, though that VR is a pain to set up FML. but it was worth it for a first game and it wont be the last.

Edited by kingdrake2

Beyond Good & Evil HD

670?cb=20120808152425

The variety of enemies and places to go on the planet is low, not so good game design, the camera is bad optimized and can be really annoying sometimes. It's a lovely game, but it could be so much better with more development... Still, a fun game to play and a good game!

Edited by Pinguim_Ocupado
  • Like 2

100% game #96 Dear Esther: Landmark Edition (ps4)

completed in 8 hours and 24 minutes

100% game #97 Unearthing Mars

completed in 7 hours and 34 minutes

was worried about getting the survivors trophy but it came through in the end. now to work on the next game.

Edited by kingdrake2

100% game #98 Linger in Shadows (ps3)

completed in 20 minutes and 24 seconds

100% game #99 level 22 (vita)

completed in 10 hours and 16 minutes

time to start on demetrios: the big cynical adventure (after some careful consideration, think i'm going to play this on ps4) can always load up the vita for the round 2 in the future i gotta catch up to my trophy rival (almost there).

Edited by kingdrake2

Garou: Mark of the Wolves ✔️

Difficulty Rating 5/10

Enjoyment Rating 8/10

Completion Rarity - Very Rare 6.73%

Another wonderful Neo Geo fighting game from SNK to look good next to my Samurai Shodown V Special xD What I really love about this port done by Code Mystics is that you get a PS4 and Vita copy in one purchase, as well as a home theme for both! I'm kind of surprised the completion for this is pretty rare. The only hard part really is doing Survival Mode, which is beating 14 opponents without dying. The rest consists of doing Arcade Mode with all characters and a few online trophies that can be easily boosted. So much so you can even boost yourself! I played on my Vita while I used a friend's account on my PS4. That's right, this game cross plays with both versions ;) I may have just revealed my secret regarding why it only took me 1 hour & 52 minutes to complete. As of this posting, I am the 9th fastest achiever for this game in the 100% Club! I got Garou: Mark of the Wolves during the Christmas Sale on PSN. Normally these Code Mystic ports are very pricey but wait for a 50% off and it's more than worth it!

2nlfubc.jpg

Edited by ShonenCat
  • Like 1

100% game #101 The Fall (ps4)

completed in 11 hours and 48 minutes

surprised this one has plenty of uncommon trophy's despite it being slightly easy to normal difficulty.

time for mecho tales (this is a short leg of the gaming round).

Edited by kingdrake2

L87e186.png

The online trophy was pointless and unnecessary. I still can't believe Ubisoft is so incompetent that you can't play the Hasbro game collection [too lazy to look up the exact title of the retail version] with the digital version of Scrabble. Why? And why is using an emote an online only trophy when you can do it locally? Why. Game is dead. Of course it would be. Just glad to have gotten it done. Because that was stupid and annoying.

Otherwise it was fun, even if the game is some b/s. Qi is apparently a word. There's no trophy for actually getting rid of every tile at the end [which I did when just spammed the "I" I had everywhere I could lol]. Qi is a word, but fart is not. What? And hard AI is some bullshit, but you can cheese the hell out of it and I'm fine with doing that. Even with the brain power of two people, my fiance and myself we still got handedly defeated by it's constantly 3 two letter words that mean nothing and are nothing. Cheater. Best 30 minutes of my life was waiting down the clock to submit the first word the last second so he didn't get a turn. I can cheat too, AI.

Without the online trophy and the online being restricted stupidly, it would be like a few hours to do everything. Spelling out Scrabble is pretty easy to do with two players.

Edited by Elvick_
  • Like 1