Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

100% game #114 .detuned

completed in 56 minutes and 45 seconds

took longer than usual. i had to download the guacamelee soundtrack so i could gain one trophy and make it 100% thank the gods that it was free.

Edited by kingdrake2

L17ef57.png

Apocalyptic (horror?) game completed. Not my hardest or proudest 100% nor one that I would usually bother posting here, but it's the first game completed after a 9 month silence of no trophies at all! First playthrough was done 16 months before the second. Hopefully my trophies will resume, and some harder games will be posted in the threads!

• Like 2

Lf98111.png

I preordered this and never played it until now. Heh~ but I finally did and it was fun. I didn't find it too difficult, though I was pretty bad at it in some spots of certain levels. Only about 3 times though. I don't get people on YouTube saying the final boss was hard, I got it second try. And the only reason I didn't get it the first was I fell in a hole and spawned into damage with no immunity frames. ;/ 

It's pretty short. The visuals are nice, though there's some frame drops for some reason. Controls felt unresponsive at times, I'd try to jump when sliding and it wouldn't register. But I had fun.

Edited by Elvick_
  • Like 3

#104 - 100%

L83661c.png

Assassin's Creed: Freedom Cry

100% on 3rd March 2018
(1 week, 2 days, 18 hours)

The Freedom Cry DLC add in some nice but not missed side track story. :|

#105 - 100%

L2d0ca8.png

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

100% on 3rd March 2018
(2 years, 9 months, 1 week)

The present day of "Desmond" story maybe ended on AC3 but both side of ancestors still fighting for the lost cause and it bring us back to the previous entry main character grandfather's story :blah: also this will be another season long series where finale conclusion will be in Assassin's Creed Unity... :hmm: hmmm, I don't know how true is it anyway I'm on track to find out. 

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Platinum Video

Spoiler

Here are my 4 clips against 4 legendary ship:

Spoiler
HMS Fearless & Royal Sovereign

HMS Prince

La Dama Negra

El Impotuo

• Like 2

Not counting on "Double Up" Plats (Chaos;Head Dual on PSVita which is a bundle of Chaos;Head Noah and Chaos;Head Love Chu Chu) and using Debug mode (Jak II Renegade on PS4... Screw that version and its terrible Frame Rate I wasn't dealing with it, but still better than that PSVita Port) my latest would be Senran Kagura Burst Re:Newal (Imported from Japan, got the Limited Edition myself) and it was bloody amazing and best in the series so far even though it's just a Remake of the 3DS Original (which is completely obsolete now haha) can't wait to sink more hours in and get the other 8 DLC Characters from the Gessen and New Hebijo Teams when they release.

1S93bde4.png .

Path of the Shinobi 
Obtained all trophies.

Finally went back and got the last few trophies for Sonic the Hedgehog (1991). Abusing in-game savestates maliciously, of course. I have done those trophies' requirements on the GameCube Sonic Mega Collection, but if you're gonna give me savestates, I'm gonna use them. I know I CAN do it without them, so why not (ab)use the stuff the game gives me?

• Like 3