Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

Trials Fusion (0,15%)

L8c21c2.png

Trials Fusion is my proudest 100% up to this date. It started as insanely difficult and became more and more manageable while still being challenging. It was my first Trials game ever and it clearly pushed me out of my comfort zone. I gave up hope many times, just to come back later and finally beat a challenge or track.

The biggest turning point was the extreme track from the second DLC - Way of the Machine. It took me around 3 days of trying, but it also improved my game the most. But I've probably spent the most time on 'Circles of Hell' - around 12-15 hours of trying, close followed by Pipe Phobia. Top Roach and Be one with the Bike didnt take so long, luckily. Overall Gametime was almost 90 hours.

Moreover, I am very content with my completion time of 3 weeks and 3 days, considering it's difficulty and the amount of content the game offers. I definitely would have been able to do it even faster, but like with SMB, I was so drained out after a while, that I couldn't continue the grind and had to take several days off. In the end, nobody really cares, neither should I, if it took me 3 weeks or 2 weeks. Furthermore the real Trials Fusion Pros would have dominated the Top 50 Fastest, if it had not been for all the DLC's coming out.

Would I recommend the game? Yes, if you really want to challenge yourself, go for it!

Difficulty: 10/10

Enjoyment: Vary between 8-9/10

• Like 3

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

100% - #106

Ld3a753.png

100% on 2nd May 2018

(10 months, 1 week, 2 days)

The Assassin's Creed Rouge is last in the AC series on PlayStation 3 and I really exciting and have pretty high exception before playing only to let down by the those glitches and bugs again. :( Well..at least I got to see some penguins in North Atlantic. :awesome: Oh crap again, Ubisoft released Assassin's Creed Rogue Remastered on PlayStation 4. :facepalm:

Assassin's Creed Rogue Platinum Video
Spoiler

Sorry for the double post and I don't how to remove it, SORRY!

Spoiler

Edited by FOOTBALLNUT
try to remove the double post...
  • Like 4

Enslaved: Odyssey to the West

Pigsy's Perfect 10

L3eb1b7.png

Took me 7 years and 6 months to do it. All I remember was being annoyed at the chapter select not telling you the amounts in them so didn't feel like getting the collectables or the remain few trophies. Didn't even have to bother to get my disc or find the dlc to download either since PS Now had it up and the DLC is included. So just did that... accidentally uploaded over my old file to the Cloud so that sucks, but realistically I don't think I'd play the game again unless they remastered it. Feels good to get these old things over with it.

• Like 4

L0ac77d.png

Abzû

Really seems like Abzu borrows the story beats (and even collectibles) from Journey a bit too much and I have played a much more expansive and more relaxing diving game (Endless Ocean 2: Blue World). Still, it does deliver what one would expect from an indie art game. It's just not very fresh experience after a few of these kind of games got out already.

• Like 3

L2e8542.png

Despite trying to get the last online trophy I needed in this with somebody. We weren't able to, and I have no idea why... but in trying to do so, apparently somebody is still looking to play the game? Or was maybe trying to get the trophy with someone else? I don't know, because I ended up match making with a random person and we were able to start a match properly and I was finally able to get this last trophy.

Hate this game. Regretted buying it back then, only did since my boyfriend [now fiance] said he'd play with me and I think we played like once. regretted playing it again for trophies, since I'm terrible at it, and hate it even more now that I feel helpless that I can't help this guy who I wanted to earn the trophy with. :/ He lives in another country, that's my current theory on why the online is so glitchy between us, but I could connect with some rando. Why the game would even match us up if we can't start a match though I wouldn't know.

Wow, and the person I earned the trophy with sent me a hate message on PSN too. And sent one to the guy who I was teamed up with. The plot thickens.

While I may not have liked this game, at least now when I look back at my trophy lists I'll have this weird story to remember.

• Like 4

L81e387.png

100% rarity - 0.81%

Playing through to plat wasn't too bad, playing through to 100% was like pouring vinegar in your eyes for hours at a time. Almost every trophy in the game can be attained with minimal difficulty at level 50. However, the developer threw in a trophy that requires you to grind an additional 20 levels. I would love to meet the person who thought that crap up so I could rabbit punch them in the crotch . . .

Edited by Bullstomp
  • Like 2

Lb4d3dd.png

Never heard of this before, just saw it on PS Now. Saw the trophies were common, so tried it out. It's okay once you get used to how it controls. Which took me about as long as it did to get to 100% (an hour or so). The trophy guide on .org left a lot to be desired, leaving out other methods of getting trophies that were imo way easier than what he was trying to get you to do. People even pointed them out in the thread.

• Like 1

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Remastered

Lc4fe55.png

Finally tried out Brutal, tediously frustrating. But I did it. Figured I should probably do the speed run since the game is fresh in my head, so wrapped up the remaining trophies for 100% finally. I also watched a speed run, they were 5 minutes over and didn't do check point reloads at all, if they did they would've gotten it. But it helped me out, I managed to do it with 20 minutes to spare.

• Like 3