Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Remastered

La7810d.png

Brutal was a pain in the ass, once again. Everything wrong with brutal was compounded by everything wrong with the game itself (sticky cover, wonky invisible walls, wonky cover where you can be hit while behind it, wonky melee, horrid grenades, awful grenade launcher, etc). For some reason my weapon during Brutal kept switching to the pistol too, not sure what that was about. But the speed run wasn't too bad. Got it in 2 hours 5 minutes. Glad to have this game done with finally. Didn't think I'd ever bother to get 100%. But it feels nice to have them. Brutal is dreadful though and Bluepoint should be ashamed.

• Like 2

Assassin's Creed Origins

Game Rating: 8.5/10

The Hidden Ones: 7/10

The Curse of the Pharaohs: 8/10

Difficulty: 3/10

Time (for 100%): 88 hours

A step in the right direction for the series, after the previous two disappointing entries. Gameplay and the AI of enemies still need some work though.

Took a while

100% #25 Loadout (PS4)

L0f5b95.png

Date Achieved: 21 May 2018

100% Completion: 0-1%

Enjoyment: 6/10

I played this game a bit on PC when it came out and it was OK.

When it was announced that the servers are going to shut down, I was like sure I will try to get the 100%.

The trophies are pretty lengthy, but happily enough rubberbanding does work to get the 100 hours in matches trophy.

Most trophies will come naturally through rubberbanding or atleast pretty easy.

The real challenge are the proving ground matches.

Man o man. chapter 1-3 were all pretty easy when at level 20 and I found not really a big struggle or a mission that was hard to complete.

Chapter 4 and especially chapter 5 becomes impossibly hard in some game modes.

Luckily there is one game mode that is easy to win and get the objective even in chapter 5 and that is alien invasion.

So the last chapter was like Search -> not alien invasion -> search again -> alien invasion -> play -> easy win.

Anyways the game was OK and is still OK. Sad to see the game go though, the AI was actually really good!

• Like 4

L0f5b95.png

Loadout

I really enjoyed playing this game since it came out on ps4. The only sad thing is that the servers are closing down on 24th of May. I had to grind the game in order to make it to 100 hours. The only downside was the amount of game modes and more support for console. RIP loadout

• Like 3

Got two games recently that I got 100% with its DLC.

https://i.psnprofiles.com/games/45a15d/La8ddd9.png

After getting the Platinum and saving all my crew members, I started the Arrival DLC. I immediately changed the difficulty setting from insanity to casual, and got through all five waves of enemy, not easy as a lone engineer.

https://i.psnprofiles.com/games/6f24c4/L9aef39.png

Finish the Valley of the Yeti DLC, as well as finishing all Shambala levels and even quickly started a new game to get the hidden secret ending that you can get after waiting at Pagen Min dinner table for 10-15 minutes.

Edited by Pershing24
  • Like 1

Nova-111 on PSVita 

L473b88.png

Very enjoyable turn based strategy game with some real-time aspects thrown in.  This is one which had been sitting in my backlog for a long time so decided to jump in.  Overall its a relaxing game, with some exploration needed to find all the collectibles but levels are short enough so replaying is not a big deal.  Plays well for the most part on the PSVita but movement can be a little slow at times which can cause you to take a hit from time to time.  Another quality game from curve digital, not as good as stealth inc but a solid game nonetheless.

Overall 6/10 enjoyment and 4/10 difficultly

• Like 2

https://i.psnprofiles.com/games/a62ab7/L2259cf.png

After nearly 3 years of getting this beast of a game on release I’ve finally got the last few trophies (I’m sure anyone that enjoys the batman series will know which ones I’m talking about!).  I’ve always enjoyed everything about these games with the story, characters and environments.  The challenges not so much, especially the predator ones they bore me senseless.  That community challenge pack dlc was a total pain in the arse to do and I actually found myself starting to hate the game at certain points.  After nearly a year of lots of rage quitting and very loud swearing I finally decided to just focus only on those last 3 trophies one weekend and was not giving in until they were done!

I did ‘The curtain falls’ first as I thought that would be the biggest annoyance and I wasn’t wrong.  Robin was the worst of the 4 to do it with being how slow the useless fucking pratt is, it ending up taking around 3 hours for him…. Catwoman wasn’t too bad but the 4th round with so many shield holding pricks took a good 6 attempts.  Nightwing wasn’t too bad and batman was no problem at all.

Next up I got ‘The Chill in the air’ done.  I found nightwing on this to be a fucking nightmare to do for some reason yet robin I got first try!  Batman again is easy.

And then the most infuriating trophy of the lot ‘Requim for a killer’.  It took an absolute shit tonne of tries to finally get this one done.  I abused the hell out of the batclaw slam to rack up my points while maintaining my combo, along the way any gun holders, stun baton guys and shield pricks I used disarm and destroy to eliminate the risk of ruining the combo.  The ninja nobheads, always use the special takedown to get rid of them irritating arseholes ASAP!  Jump over enemies using the evade direct to get your bearings, NEVER risk just hitting blindly.  If you can do an environmental takedown its great for points but I’d strongly advise against it as after the takedown you are just staring blankly at the wall with no idea of what enemies are behind you and the few times I did try it it completely bollocksd up my combo when I jumped backwards and again into nothing.  Using the batclaw slam every time I could when certain it was a safe target and right time I was able to get to 1000,125.00 points and there was only one brute that had recently spawned on screen.  By the time I got rid of the remaining enemies I only seen 2 brutes.  Once you hit the target score just take out the medics and whatever other enemies are there and get killer croc knocked out.  That part is easy its just getting to it that’s the fucker!!

Well I can finally delete the 72gbs worth of the HD.

It was a top game but those community dlc trophies are SHIT and whatever idiot designed that fucking shitty camera needs a high five to the face with an axe!  Seriously what kind of crack was you smoking when you came up with that you total fucknugget!

Edited by MIKEY-L-666
  • Like 3

Fallout 4 (PS4)

L50d97e.png

Stopped playing the game after the Far Harbor DLC came out and I completed it so I was missing the trophies for the last 2 DLC so decided to finish it (side note: an update was released today. Don't know what it does all I know is that the game still randomly crashes even without any mods installed, only the DLC and the latest patch). For the DLC trophies, all I have to ask is who was the guy who decided that the requirement for :bronze:Eyes on the Prize. Got 1.000 tickets through playing the DLC normally but the trophy asks for 100.000 with the only method to farm normally being the mini-games that give out 1.000 tickets if you get high scores which aren't always possible since some are random (80% of the times I tried I only got around 600 tickets and It was with the shooting minigame where I used an explosive sniper to get all the targets on screen with a single bullet so I always got the highest score possible).

• Like 1

Letter Quest Remastered

Lc0bcc5.png

I had fun with this until going for all the stars, four per level, by the time I hit level 20 (of 30) I was super tired of the game. Went from able to do 3 levels a day, so 9 extra stars to just 2 stars per day because it go so annoying with later levels with so many enemies and so many annoying rules with enemies and stars. Ugh. Sometimes less is more, developers. Sometimes less is more.

• Like 3

Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax Ignition

1Ld40c42.png

:platinum:  電撃文庫 FIGHTING CLIMAX IGNITION オールクリア! :platinum:
電撃文庫 FIGHTING CLIMAX IGNITIONのトロフィーを全て取得した。

My latest trophy is a shiny plat, which is also my 3000th trophy! ^_^

4f23ee25dc2954491605009e8fb95a3a.jpg

Go me! :highfive:

• Like 1

On 22/05/2018 at 1:13 AM, TheTrophyDude said:

L0f5b95.png

Loadout

100% #127

First downloaded this in January 2015, played 3 or 4 rounds then got sidetracked and totally forgot about it.

Then I saw the posts about the servers shutting down and decided to give it a crack... finished it at 12:42 am on the 24th, somehow managing to get #28 on the fastest achievers, lol

• Like 4