Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After a lot of failed attempts I finally managed to find a boosting buddy for the last remaining trophy of Pool Nation on the PS3. It took some effort juggling primary and secondary accounts around and without the expertise of @VegaMan-X4 I would still not have succeeded. But we did manage it in the end and now I am happy to say that I am the 13th person tracked by this website to 100% the game :)

It's one of those rare games that I will keep on my console after completing it, because it's just that much fun. And that endurance mode, man it's addictive!

Edited by pinkrobot_pb
  • Like 1

Furmins on PSVita

spacer.pngL173194.png

Interesting puzzle solver.  Kinda like Lemmings (kinda)!.  Some of the levels are tricky and frustrating but overall easy enough. 

Overall 5/10 enjoyment and 3/10 difficultly

Edited by markcavan
  • Like 3

Flow_logo.jpg

Did this years ago on PS3, and have just finished it again now on PS4.  Took me several tries to get the Cannibalism trophy, but the most

difficult one for me this time around was actually Fashion - I kept screwing it up near the end.  Did it eventually though. :)

I'm also now working through Journey and Flower, and am aiming to complete both of them within the next week if possible.

• Like 2