Aexuz

Post your newest 100%

4,807 posts in this topic

Leb3bee.png

100%

After a lot of failed attempts I finally managed to find a boosting buddy for the last remaining trophy of Pool Nation on the PS3. It took some effort juggling primary and secondary accounts around and without the expertise of @VegaMan-X4 I would still not have succeeded. But we did manage it in the end and now I am happy to say that I am the 13th person tracked by this website to 100% the game :)

It's one of those rare games that I will keep on my console after completing it, because it's just that much fun. And that endurance mode, man it's addictive!

Edited by pinkrobot_pb

Lf0342a.png

I played this on Steam, and bought it during PSN sale. Of course, later it came out on PS+...

The PS3 version is terrible. It's been awhile since I played on Steam, but idk this was just a miserable experience.

L125768.png

Took me 4 years and 3 days. I thought it was pretty fun online shooter. Just a lot of grinding to get the 100%

Furmins on PSVita

spacer.pngL173194.png

Interesting puzzle solver.  Kinda like Lemmings (kinda)!.  Some of the levels are tricky and frustrating but overall easy enough. 

Overall 5/10 enjoyment and 3/10 difficultly

Edited by markcavan

L173194.png

Cute little puzzle game with some tricky levels. Wouldn't have tried it if it wasn't for Plus, but I enjoyed the game nonetheless. 

L791aa7.png

100%

Flow_logo.jpg

Did this years ago on PS3, and have just finished it again now on PS4.  Took me several tries to get the Cannibalism trophy, but the most

difficult one for me this time around was actually Fashion - I kept screwing it up near the end.  Did it eventually though. :)

I'm also now working through Journey and Flower, and am aiming to complete both of them within the next week if possible.

L8817ea.png

DeathSpank series complete! It was my least favorite in the series, especially since pretty much forces you to play the entire game over again on a higher (but not really) difficulty.

Rocket league 

Everytime the dlc comes on sale I keep meaning to get it and finally did this time and I'm so glad I got it. I forgot how fun this game was!  I can't stand football as it bores the shit out of me but this I could play for hours on end :)

Saints row 4 PS3 

Game of the century edition was on sale for £3 odd so grabbed it to get the dlc done

L791aa7.png

L43bf0f.png

Arcade Mode 100%

L0024ed.png

100%

Ld78344.png

100%

Whispering Willows

13L489131.png

After long time on my wishlist I finally got it.

Great indie, very recommended.

L809366.png

100%