Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13S28a25e.png

100%: Mr.Pumpkin Adventure

Don't play this on the NA Vita version; can't finish the game due to glitches. There are 4 other versions you can play that aren't broken. I even wrote a guide for it (not on this site). A super fun game with challenging puzzles. 

• Like 1

Lacc087.png

Did it for my backlog pyramid but I finally snapped and plugged in the cheat codes to fly to every last power cell after getting 80 legit. I didn't plug the power cells into my menu, I just used the R2 cheat to float all over the areas and skip all of the platforming. (I didn't use the float cheat all of the time, just when I needed to skip platforming - I skipped all of the bullhocky monkeying around the final area... and ended up missing one scout fly so I spent half an hour trying to find it.

Finally washing my hands of this game. I am sure a lot of people defend Jak and Daxter but to be honest, I was glad they lost and got 'killed' in the Death Battle video because I really do not like them at all. Because of this, I am boycotting all of Naughty Dog's properties henchforth. (Not like it matters - I was not going to touch the Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy because Crash was boring to me, and I only tried Uncharted 1 for an hour before I rage-quit, I am a big enemy to any type of Call of Duty-type shooter and kept dying in one spot because I kept getting flippin' sniped. :()

L441bda.png

Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon

This was a really fun game. It had been sitting on my trophy list for 3 years now with just 1 trophy, so I decided to go back and get this done. It's easily my favorite Far Cry game. Everything about this game is perfect. I hope they make a sequel to this, because it was a ton of fun!

• Like 1

L14da0b.png
Goat Simulator

Got all the DLC done for this pile of crap. Other than Flappy Goat, I don't recall the main game being so bad. It's comedy shone through and it was never meant to be taken seriously...it was actually a fun little joke of a game. But this DLC is some of the most broken, buggy content I have ever played...and I've platted Fallout 3 and Skyrim on PS3. I've never in my life fallen through a map as much as I have in these DLCs. There was one instance in the GoatZ DLC where I fell through the map...for no reason...7 times in one sitting. And those god awful, horrible flight controls on the space ship in Waste of Space made those 3 trophies an absolute chore to achieve. Needless to say, I hated the DLC and I deleted this game as soon as I had my 100%. 

I encourage a Goat Simulator 2...but for the love of Jebus, get a damn QA team. The actual brilliance of a game like this is gone when it's actually broken.

Edited by Viper
  • Like 2

100% - #108

Assassin's Creed Syndicate

L986c13.png

100% on 17th July 2018
(1 month, 2 weeks, 3 days)

I really love the background is set in 19th century of London although it is not as beautiful as "Unity" in France of 18th century and it give me a feeling that London street is more "Darker" than "Crowded" Paris, :huh: at least I get to learn more about British history cultural. :yay: Honestly, the storyline is not as good as Unity but those Fryes's twins British humor really make up the lost cause and "Syndicate have the most interesting non-playable characters than "Unity". :o

Assassin's Creed Syndicate Platinum Video
Spoiler

Encounter some glitch during a quest:
Spoiler

• Like 1