Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

header.jpg?t=1530644259

If you are not trophy hunting, this is a great game to play! Open ended world with lots to do.......explosive!

But if you are hunting for plats and 100% completion.........the "challenges" are brutal! RAGE INDUCING! I spent more time beating challenges than playing the rest of the game.

I hate challenges even more than multi-player grinding!

• Like 1

100% game #118 Poker Night At The Inventory 2

completed in 1 day and 3 hours

completion rarity: 9.12%

one thing i got out of this. i learned texas hold em after i decided that i had to rid of this backlog game i had for 6 years. now back to my platinum game one piece pirate warriors 2.

note this would come in handy for red dead redemption but the multiplayer shy's me away and that needs 8 peeps to boost myself, maybe in future i can start it up without going after the multiplayer/plat.

Edited by kingdrake2

On 8/14/2018 at 9:59 PM, kingdrake2 said:

100% game #118 Poker Night At The Inventory 2

completed in 1 day and 3 hours

completion rarity: 9.12%

one thing i got out of this. i learned texas hold em after i decided that i had to rid of this backlog game i had for 6 years. now back to my platinum game one piece pirate warriors 2.

note this would come in handy for red dead redemption but the multiplayer shy's me away and that needs 8 peeps to boost myself, maybe in future i can start it up without going after the multiplayer/plat.

lol, I just re-downloaded this for like the third time to finally try to play. Weird to see someone else went for it in the same time, since I thought it was long forgotten.

Here They Lie - 100%

I actually enjoyed this game quite a bit. Played this with no prior knowledge as to what it was at all, and I was pleasantly surprised.

The game itself is really fucked up, and I could not imagine playing it in VR. ? The whole game left me confused. I read an interpretation of the plot on Reddit and that has become my interpretation of what the game is actually about, and it’s pretty cool.

Can’t go wrong with a free game!

• Like 1

100% #11 - Assassin's Creed: Freedom Cry (PS4)

100% #12 - Assassin's Creed: Freedom Cry (PS3)

L0c5bc8.png

Difficulty: 3/10

Enjoyment: 7.5/10

The story takes place after Black Flag. You play as Adéwalé, one of the characters from Black Flag (The Jackdaw's quartermaster), in a quest to free countless slaves from the wrath of "The Governor", a local governor in Haiti. I thought the story was pretty good despite its short length. The gameplay features a balanced mix of naval and land missions. Some of the missions were pretty cool, like the opening mission where you escape an ambush while avoiding a storm, and the eighth one where you defend a slave ship from its attackers and then try to save those slaves from drowning in it. An enjoyable DLC that was worth turning into a standalone release in my opinion.

Edited by cr1s
  • Like 2

100% #27 PulzAR (PSVita)

La64a4b.png

Date Achieved:  20 August 2018

100% Completion: 16-17%

Enjoyment: 6/10

It's okay, puzzle game that requires AR cards for the vita.

Some pretty challenging puzzle that requires playing with the horrendous AR cards.

But without the AR cards a cheap ass game which I wouldn't recommend since it doesn't provide anything special.

• Like 2

Psychonauts in the Rhombus of Ruin

L2bc279.png

Completed: 12 August 2018

Difficulty: 2/10

Enjoyment: 8/10

Had fun with this one! It's something to hold me over while I go for the platinum for Psychonauts, as well as for the wait for Psychonauts 2!

100% #28 Happy Dungeons (PS4)

Lf527c7.png

Date Achieved:  24 August 2018

100% Completion: 1-2%

Enjoyment: 7.5/10

It's a fun little diablo esque game, which failed to deliver the same succes as its other genre counter part happy wars, read "server closure"..

Ah... happy wars, the game people around me wanted me to play, but I just never did.

This game is fun, I actually had a fun time playing it, its really cutesy and definently not P2W, trophies are not that bad either.

• Like 2

100% game #119 Super Kids Racing (ps4)

completed in 10 minutes and 37 seconds

now onto putty squad and i can get a break, for a 10 minute game. it was about arcade priced for 3$ normally 9$ wouldn't pay that much.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 1

L5398af.png

Gundam Breaker 3

Platinum
1 month, 1 week, 3 days

100%
2 years, 5 months, 3 weeks

I thought GB3 was bad and didn't deserve earning DLC trophies.

But when the ultra mega crappy New Gundam Breaker released (Thanks NGB didn't release on vita & steam version is delayed!), It managed to make GB3 looking decent.

Edited by kkchan0323
  • Like 2