Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

L44a3da.png

This game was fun at first, but got rather monotonous and repetitive fast. It was originally a mobile game and it shows. Some of the missions are a pain in the ass to complete. Most of the trophies and some of the missions are huge grinds. I wouldn't get this unless there was a sale. Definitely not worth the $14.99 price tag.

Edited by Spyro
  • Like 2

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lbbc821.png

A very nice and fun twin stick shooter with rogue-like elements. It offers a good longevity and very diverse experience. Every stage is precedurally generated so every time you play the layout is different. There are lots of unlockables, such as new weapons, perks and skills. It incentives you to continue plaing with new game plus system with increasing difficulties and loot.

It succeded to modernize this kind of game and is genuinely enjoiable.

• Like 1

L883d18.png

Another year, another prelude. All I can say is that it was just as enjoyable and fast as its predecessors. The NBA2K preludes consist of very easy to obtain trophies that require little to no knowledge of Basketball. The trophies are short, sweet, and straight to the point. No daunting or tedious requirements at all. For this year's prelude, all you have to do is simply play the 2KU tutorial, create your myplayer, skip the cutscenes and games, and then a fresh out of the oven 100% will be yours for the taking. It's so simple a three year ls can do it. Had it not been for the long load times in between matches, then I would've gotten a faster completion time. I'm currently the 9th fastest achiever. That makes the 3rd consecutive prelude that I've gotten into the top 50 fastest achievers, and I'm confident i'll be there for a long while.  https://psnprofiles.com/100-club/8120-nba-2k19-the-prelude. A 28 second difference from number 3 just to give you an idea on how precise you have to be to get in the top 50 fastest achievers. I haven't done a speedrun in a while but this wasn't bad for a return. Until next time, have a great day! :)

Edited by marvelboy10
  • Like 3

100% game #121 Unmechanical extended (ps4)

completed in 8 hours and 24 minutes 

completion rate 12.83% rare

probably won't be starting nightwar tonight. morning more likely i didn't anticipate the size of the download and the fact it's going to take 3 hours.

could always load up one of my old games on ps3 during the downtime.

Edited by kingdrake2

Q.U.B.E. Director’s Cut - 100%

Free with PS Plus. Not a bad game, some of the puzzles were quite difficult but I found a great 100% guide on YouTube.

Another World - 100%

Again free with PS Plus. Never played this game before so no nostalgia. Really difficult game, but it was nice playing something so simple (content wise) again. Again guides on YouTube helped with the 100%.

Need for Speed: Most Wanted - 100%

If it weren’t for the DLC being ridiculously expensive I would’ve got the 100% when I first played the game back in 2016. Luckily the DLC went on sale for like a €5 earlier this year. I can see why the 100% is so rare (0.51%) considering you have to grind out a lot of miles to get everything done. Not difficult by any means but you have to be careful with grinding miles as you can lose out on progress if you get disconnected from the Autolog servers. Getting a group of 7 to get the ‘Super Freak’ licence plate is the most troublesome part of the DLC. Really happy to finally have this @ 100% ?

• Like 2

100% game #122 brothers a tale of two sons (ps4)

completed in 10 hours and 52 minutes

43.41% completion rate

100% game #123 Machinarium (ps3)

completed in 14 hours and 48 minutes

36.98% completion rate

100% game #124 Toby: The Secret Mine

completed in 3 hours and 46 minutes

completion rate 24.39%

passed the games. onto Devious Dungeon. this is the 3rd rewrite because i'm completing em so quick.

Edited by kingdrake2

100% - #113

Lf038cc.png

100% on 28th September 2018
(1 year, 2 weeks, 1 day)

When I finished Just Cause 2 campaign my percentage read 97.11. :blink: How I wasted 133 hours on this garbage is still a mystery to me and I don't even know how I keep going by clearing every military base and every others area. :dunno: And there is no trophy requirements for clearing all areas...gosh! what happen to me? :facepalm:Maybe it have something to do with my gaming habit that I'll alwaly try to 100% every games I played. :hmm:

Just Cause 2 Platinum Video
Spoiler

• Like 4