Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

https://i.psnprofiles.com/games/272a8c/L0e1d1a.png

PS3 version

When I first played it all them years ago I loved the style and the notebook and evidence review mechanics.  I did find myself getting bored with how repetitive and dull it was though, especially the collectibles side of things.  Seeing as the full game edition was on sale I decided to get it and go for the dlcs it had to offer.  In the end I found it a chore to get through them and after the first I just used the walkthrough for the others to get through as quickly as possible.  There are some really annoying missable trophies that if you mess up you have to quite the game, load up and start all over again.  Even more annoying you are forced to go through all the questioning and cut scenes again before you can attept some of them.

This isn’t one of the worst games I’ve played by any means but its not one that I’d be getting the remaster for to do it again that’s for sure!  Once is enough for me.

• Like 2

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

L610720.png

Wasn't as hard as I thought it would be way back in 2011. Since it was on PS Now, figured I'd try to wrap it up and didn't have too hard of a time with it. Though there are way too many time trials for my taste, they got old by the end. Especially those dark ones. But I'm happy to knock another game off my backlog.

• Like 2

100% - #115

L7258b6.png

LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4

100% on 27th October 2018
(1 year, 10 months, 3 days)

Once in awhile I'll play some LEGO games cause I love theirs humorous themes :jaymon: while it also let me relax my mind after some heavy ridden story or long action adventure games :hmm: but I was greet by some warning sign after I started playing the campaign mode. :S According to some gaming websites this game was plague with glitches & bugs so I was a bit worry when I'm already halfway through Year 1 in "LEGO Harry Potter: Year 1-4". :blink:

LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 Platinum Video
Spoiler

For whatever reason, I can't post the image for this game, so I'll post one of the trophy tiles:

1L157345.png

Oh, that's actually ALL of the trophy tiles.

But anyway, decent enough game. I like that the trophies don't interfere with your choices much (although if you decide to set yourself on fire at the campsite, you won't get the trophy for finishing the game). I liked my character. The situations were ridiculous, but kept the game fun. But the "story within a story" didn't work well, and the game runs like complete ass. 4 blue-screen crashes, and tons of slowdown as I played. 

Not a bad pickup at its current (80% off) price.

• Like 2

100% - #116

La05aab.png

100% on 7th November 2018

(1 year, 7 months, 3 weeks)

"Tearaway" is one of the PlayStation Vita exclusive that I long wanted to play is coming to PlayStation 4 in 2015 as a remastered "Tearaway Unfolded" and by the way I don't own a handheld Vita so this was pretty awesome news for me. :yay: To make it even awesome for me, this was another Instant Games collection from PlayStation Plus (S.E.Asia) in 2017 and it's my latest 3D platformer since puppeteer in 2015. :blush: After I'm done with the campaign I leave it there for about 10 months before coming back to clean up the remaining trophies in early 2018. :giggle:

Tearaway Unfolded Platinum Video
Spoiler

• Like 2

Destiny (1) - 100%!

It was a long time coming. The only game I started on PS3 and finished on PS4! An old friend actually gifted me this game back on the PS3 so that I could play with his group. 1st person shooters were never really my thing. Anyways they moved over to the PS4 and it was quite awhile before I grabbed a PS4 and by then they had moved on to other things. I picked up the game again for PS4 and all of the dlc pretty cheap in a sale at one point, joined a D1 guild and got it done. It was my 100th plat and now it is 100% complete. :awesome:

Maybe the dlc for Destiny 2 will go on sale for real cheap before I get to 200 platinums? Here's hoping.

• Like 2

FROZEN FREE FALL: SNOWBALL FIGHT

L9b8182.png

Ok, this is by far my hardest 100%!!!.

Took me 3 years to complete, the servers went down for almost a year and then came up again, during that time, daily rewards were impossible to obtain, making the game even harder.

• This game have soooo many levels: 195 winter levels+ 90 dlc winter levels+ 30 summer levels+ 30 halloween levels+ 30 autumn levels. Some levels took me +1 week to complete.
  • It´s 90% luck with the daily rewards and 10% skill and i´m not joking!. Some levels with windows like 248 and 255 are bugged and they are nearly impossible to beat without power-ups (see below).
Spoiler

The only way to beat this levels is to match 2 stars with each other with power-ups.

• Halloween levels were a nightmare too. Olaf´s hot chocolate sucks!.

Do you wanna know if you are a masochist?, try to complete this game and tell me :devil:.

• Like 3