Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doodle Kingdom
Lca601f.png

Hero Mode can go die in a fire. One of the most pointless, boring, overly long, tacked on modes I've ever seen. The rest of the game was fine, it was more of the same from Doodle God and Doodle Devil...but Hero mode brought it all down.

Linger in Shadows
La3f280.png

I don't even know what to say about this. It's more of a tech demo than a game. I needed it out of my backlog though. 

Tales of Monkey Island
tales-of-monkey-island-complete-pack-pc-

I guess it's technically 5 100%'s, as the episode are considered five separate games...but Ill just count it as one. This was probably my least favorite Telltale game...it had it's moments of laugh out loud humor, but for the most part I was just bored. I never played any of the old Monkey Island games, so I had no frame of reference, but I'm glad it's out of the way. 

Edited by Viper
  • Like 1

100% - #122

Lad02dd.png

Heavy Rain Remastered

100% on 9 February 2019
(1 months, 4 weeks, 2 days)

**********My Personal Gaming Enjoyment Experience**********

I heard lot of good things about "Heavy Rain" before that I always thought "Beyond: Two Souls" is the best Interactive Drama game I had ever played :awesome: but I was so wrong after I experience the roller-coaster-drama in "Heavy Rain" :jaymon: then I realized I shouldn't have say "It's the Best" without even playing this pioneers masterpiece cause so far I have only played three Interactive Drama games so I guess I have limited my choices. :facepalm:

Heavy Rain Remastered Platinum Video
Spoiler

• Like 2

L2cdd67.png

Child of Light (Vita)

100% on 23 February 2019

(7 months, 2 weeks, 1 day)

Got this on a PSN sale. I didn't think too much of the game at first, thought would be just another indie kind of game. Oh boy, the moment I started playing, it can be hard to stop at times. Particularly enjoyed the turn-based combat and especially the soundtrack, feels a little Final Fantasy style at times. Did get a little grindy at the end, but the penultimate boss was a little easier than expected for me.

Finally collected all the confessions and unlocked the last trophy for that full 100% completion!

• Like 4

100% #44: Bombing Busters

Lc4f848.png

Difficulty: 4.5/10

One of the many clones of Bomberman, pretty short game but in the end nice, even though it's a bit frustrating sometimes hehe.

100% really doable once you understand a bit the game, it's just about having luck with the powerups and keep trying.
The trophies practically require three stars on each of the 30 levels, which are obtained by completing them in maximum two minutes. Although they would be 25, since for the 5 bosses it's enough to simply defeat them to get the three stars, there are no time limits. And luckily it's so because in the fourth I've far exceeded the 2 minutes lol.

Btw it's just a matter of patience and luck (especially the final boss), nothing else. The most difficult bosses for me were the third and indeed the final boss.

• Like 2